ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye online? YES, believe it!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acidglow
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess it's just the time of day I checked. Ppl don't like gaming on Sundays I take it. hmm.

AcidGlows YouTube

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This really needs to get out there.

Everybody, please post it on every gaming forum you know of.

N64King
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This stuff is insane. I played kids from differnet parts of the friggin country. Because I am in Irleand; But I was playing kids in Cali and Boston.

Whoever figured out how to get it to not Desynch is a legend in my book!

Hacker,Farther,Legend

FALLOUT
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm always on most of the time. Seems like all people want to play is Super Smash Brothers. It's like the whole list is that and PJ64. More people need Mupen And Goldeneye.

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll play some games with you guys, It's just I need to wait to get the adapter since my uncle ordered it, it's probably there by now but he left town saturday and it wont be around til monday. So until then I wont be able to play the right way. And keyboard is hard...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey, i would love to play some goldeneye. if u see me online u should hit me up. peace gri007

ryanoasis
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey. I am usually up for a couple matches when I am on.

I have been away tending to my studies. what the heck has happened to everyone? Confused

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys, theres even better news for this. mupen64++ 0.1.3.12 beta the new version okaygo was working on is able to not desync unless there are extreme problems causing this like lag or large differences in plugins (video mostly). i play all the time with people and using the same video plugin (jabo's direct3d 1.6) and any sound or input, we do not desynch. this is due to the fact okaygo made it so all players download saves from the host as a .net file thus removing desync cuz of saves. and goldeneye and perfect dark run really well on it.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

N64LIFE !!

okaygo, mudl0rd, you guys rock ass. No rom goes out of sync. Just don't be wireless and just play.

The included Glide Wonder is awful I must say. Glide Napalm is such a great fix for the few roms that need it. WCW NW0 World Tour/Revenge, the Mario Parties,

Mupen64++ Beta 0.1.3.12 is a dream come true. An N64 with a network card. I can't thank you guys enough wherever you all have went

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistamontiel wrote:
N64LIFE !!

okaygo, mudl0rd, you guys rock ass. No rom goes out of sync. Just don't be wireless and just play.

The included Glide Wonder is awful I must say. Glide Napalm is such a great fix for the few roms that need it. WCW NW0 World Tour/Revenge, the Mario Parties,

Mupen64++ Beta 0.1.3.12 is a dream come true. An N64 with a network card. I can't thank you guys enough wherever you all have went

This is from 2008 mate, so Glide Napalm wasnt made.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: