ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

3 Player GoldenEye Online...Passed Test!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: 3 Player GoldenEye Online...Passed Test! Reply with quote Back to top

June 20, 2007

We played a complete first to 10 Caves with Grenade Launchers, 3 player, online successfully. We got half way through Complex, same weapons before one of the players had to quit. No desynch. 2 from east coast 1 from west coast. A tad laggy, but it was all there. Juicy!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This definitely has me interested in downloading the emulator and trying it out. Not to say that I wasn't taken by it earlier, but this certainly helps to back it up even more. I'm not really sure how well it'd fare, since GoldenEye doesn't emulate that great on my PC. Playing against an opponent who is using a better computer might lead to some problems. Still, I'd like give it a shot one day soon.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

okaygo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It shouldn't have any problems, however everyone will feel your slowness! Rolling Eyes

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that is great news! Goldeneye lives again!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A tad laggy is too much though for me. But I would have to see the video to tell. It was too slow for me to play.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Update: June 23, 2007

Well, you can forget about the initial disappointment about 3 player games online. We just played in the Temple, Rockets, 10 minutes and it was absolutely crazy good. The framerate held superb. gri007 from here played with me and okaygo. I really am blown away at how it played. I needed to update this topic to say that the performance in 3 players shouldn't suffer if all players have PC's that can emulate GE well with Mupen.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mupen64k and goldeneye is great i havent played a 4 player game yet but 3 player and 2 player works great. if there are any doubters out there let me be the first to tell u that goldeneye is back baby
peace gri007

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i cant get mupen64k to boot ge it hangs my entire system (hangs no not even mouse movments respond)

but pj64k seems to be alright

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: