ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

we need to organize a tournament

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: we need to organize a tournament Reply with quote Back to top

all u goldeneye fans out there that has mupen we need to get a tournament going. i know im not the only one that wants this so whoever wants to get one going holla at me im not good at hosting stuf so we need someone that has been on here for a while peace gri007

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to but my connection/PC doesn't seem good enough to play without lag Sad

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im in East Coast, USA, I know how to host a server, but im not sure how it would perform handling four Kaillera connections. We should definetley get some more online play though, maybe on someone elses host, a popular, fast server we'll just create games on. Desynch is fixed, so Goldeneye is playable, the second problem is lag, most of us cant run GE at full performance just playing Single-Player on our emulators, and that slows down everyone playing.

If anybody sets up a serv and a time, I'll be willing to play.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: kc lets get a game going today Reply with quote Back to top

around 3pm central time at ip 69.90.34.14:27888 spread the word that goldeneye lives peace gri007

okaygo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not only did I put Kaillera into Goldeneye, but I also am an admin at Emularena Grounds {Unit X}. Smile

I can suggest that this is the biggest N64 server for Kaillera. So feel free to use it... Even if your not playing goldeneye, and want to help spread its nature... make a game in mupen and then turn on aways messages or something.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so what does everyone think about getting a tournement going either tonight or tomorow. or atleast more that one or two games?

plz respond ...... peace gri007

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gri007 wrote:
so what does everyone think about getting a tournement going either tonight or tomorow. or atleast more that one or two games?

plz respond ...... peace gri007

Just saw your PM after making the other thread. Try the one Okaygo said. I'll try to find people there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well its been a while sence the last time i wrote anything on this subject but we really need to have a bunch of people that have mupen and SET UP PROPERLY to go to the kaillera server that is emulara grounds from ny the ip is 69.90.34.14:27888 tomorrow witch is sunday the 15 so we can get some good games in, ive been on all day pretty much and haven gotten but 1 maybe 2 games in. So when anyone reads this hit me up peace gri007

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

be patient, I will go once I get my new computer. Set a time and a date for everyone to join in and then it will happen.

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got a 3mb/s internet connection but i need to know times and stuff and ill host it im in minnisota so my connection to the east coast is okay and west coast is kinda good

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it'd be easier to organize through a chat client such as yahoo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: