ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye Editor with Sound!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Goldeneye Editor with Sound! Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/downloads.php?id=313

There have been a few other changes, such as a different more accurate res for the main window, although bigger, and the addition of sound effects and music! I think it adds a lot to the editor. You can only use midis for music (sorry no mp3s), and wavs for sound effects. They can be modified in preferences.

Let me know if you find any bugs, and if it slows down the editor, it can be turned off in preferences.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sweet! I'm downloading it right now!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me know how it fares. If it's too slow or how it goes.

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

um, when i installed with the newly updated installer, i didn't get every music track. Citadel's and Cuba's music were both missing as well as many others. should i redownload the installer?

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty sweet subdrag, I like the new addition I was clicking on things just because of the selection sound you added. It made me feel like I was actually doing something while I move the objects around randomly.

Not laggy at all for me;

however a volume adjustment control may improve upon this perfection.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't have Citadel or Jungle or Cuba's midi tracks, so you'll have to just simply change them yourself if you have them (and send them to me so I can include it). You can change the midis to whatever you want in the preferences.

Great, no lag, it works then! I also think the sound enhances the experience, and you can customize it if you don't like my choices.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

subdrag, you should use that one citadel theme song that guy made up for the editor. It goes well with the level, and I think I have one for cuba i'll check and see.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you guys have it, send me a link, I didn't have it.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize can everyone redownload the editor:
http://www.rarewitchproject.com/downloads.php?id=313

I made a big bug regarding the undo/redo functionality, that was a huge memory leak.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://media.putfile.com/Theme-de-Vegeta
citadel theme music above
There it is, thanks for the quick bug fix i'll download that one right away.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, it will be included the next time I redo the installer. You can use it now if you choose the midi in the preferences. Btw - supposedly Jungle has no bg music?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
I didn't have Citadel or Jungle or Cuba's midi tracks, so you'll have to just simply change them yourself if you have them (and send them to me so I can include it). You can change the midis to whatever you want in the preferences.

I made an MP3 of Citadel's music, if anyone knows of a free MP3 to MIDI converter I can make one, everything I've found so far is pretty expensive given the fact that I'll probably only use it once.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't you remember? Jungle has bird noises and different jungle sounds. The only thing with actual music in that level is the ending or when you fight the boss in that level. That would be nice editing music.

Are you planning any other major updates in the near future?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hadn't planned on doing anything major since the release of 2.0, I thought it was done hehe. Still, nothing major planned as of now.

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The editor is alot fun to use now. I would also like it for someone to make a Gex64 editor with the vis.editor or something along those lines.

that would be cool for me. Battle Tanx and Turok:Rage Wars, i don't need anything for. But A Gex editor would be cool.

Smile -CSX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: