ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

The GoldenEye Online Blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
okaygo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: The GoldenEye Online Blog Reply with quote Back to top

Have an article or video to share? Please post it here, as this will serve as a good reference point for people when needing help with setting up the game, or improving on skills.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am going to get a new computer in two weeks, so I will join the goldeneye online community as soon as I do. Right now I am typing this off a freinds computer because mine is broken.

It's some very exciting stuff, I was really disapointed with the first of the goldeneye online play. I would be playing a freind and talking on the phone and i'd be "hey I just killed you" and i'd get an answer like "no your just standing there" it just made my heat sink.

When this came out I could not hav been happeir. We need our own gaming room for goldeneye games only on the emulator kirrella network!

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i couldnt agree more u hit the nail on the hammer lol
let me tell u something that u probally already know moonraker that goldeneye is back and getting stronger everyday we look forward to seeing u as sooon as u get a new computer. we should get a kaillera server thats manily goldeneye so if u know how to or know sombody that does, respond plz. peace gri007

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You should ask the guys making PJ 64, they probably know.

But I am glad you agree Very Happy

okaygo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uhm uhm, I run Emularena Grounds Unit X.... so isn't that our server? If your looking for people, thats the server we want... if we seclude ourself, we miss out on people who play a lot of smash (like me)

okaygo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
This match was played with people across the world, both had cable modems. Mine was on wireless, and his wasn't. We played in an East Coast server located in New York. His ping was 125, and mine was 31. The game ran very smooth, with no noticeable lag, or delay. Any lag in the video is caused by the recording software hogging system resources. This video is a document. Sound was not recorded due to sound card issues.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3372267878300266025

- Enjoy[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: