ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Beta Runway / Dam
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Beta Runway / Dam Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone knows that there was the regular size for the motorcycle was full size. But I was wondering, if anyone has a gameshark to bring the motorcycle back onto the runway. And if there was a code to make the Biker be right along side it. And if there is a code to change the doors to the rusty Archives doors. Hell, anything BETA would be fine. Laughing

And for the Dam. I have found a code to put the boat at the docks, in the water, and I heard that someone found the preset which the boat would travel on. My question is this. Could you make the boat travel on that preset?

And could you make it where Bond could get in it, and actually ride in it?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As for gamesharking to get the Runway stuff back - certainly do-able, and I've done it in the past, but it's easier with the setup editor now.

Dam boats you couldn't really easily make it move, I haven't thought of a good way. It prob never was finished, anby of being able to ride it.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As for the Runway, that sounds cool. I am going to have to look around for those codes.

And for Dam. Isn't someone making a "Beta Restoration" project? Couldn't you convert those presets into a gameshark code, or is it more complicated that that?
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's possible, but much less likely, since you would need to cut out some of what's there.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Such as cutting out the clipping on the docks?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think his patch does that, but not sure. It's available in gameshark codes on betagoldeneye.com.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice website, SubDrag.

But I couldn't find what I was fully looking for. Is there a code to make Bond be able to get into the boat?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think so, as of now. The boat is just like any other object, so you can't really get in it, and there's clipping in the way.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, so the only real way to play the "Beta Dam", would be to use his patch?

Anyone got a parallel port, and a working gameshark with LED they want to sell by any chance?
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My beta restoration project has the motorcycle, boat, etc. There is the original preset on which the boat is placed, but no presets on which it would travel. My solution for my project was to step near the boat and it would warp you to the island, where another boat (the user assumes is the same boat) is also placed.

I should get back to work on that project, but I have a lack of time and patience, I need a faster computer to work with the visual editor so much. If you search "beta restoration project, you should be able to find my old thread where I posted all my somewhat-finished beta setups, you can try runway, etc. As well as Dam but that recquires a clippping mod (either gameshark or the file).

Making the boat move wouldn't be too hard, but actually making bond move with it, in a proper movie scene like it likely would have been originally, would be quite tough if not impossible. I don't believe the devs ever got the boat moving (since theres no presets between the island and the docks), I think it was one of those half-finished things they had to scrap.

Theres a bunch of stuff beta for Runway, theres tons of presets in that begining area, I threw in tons of bins but in truth I have no idea what theyre original intention was.

wiki.dotshell.net contains all my beta findings and progress on the project. I have recently undid the latest layer of spamming that has occured and protected some of the pages.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kcghost wrote:
My beta restoration project has the motorcycle, boat, etc. There is the original preset on which the boat is placed, but no presets on which it would travel. My solution for my project was to step near the boat and it would warp you to the island, where another boat (the user assumes is the same boat) is also placed.

I should get back to work on that project, but I have a lack of time and patience, I need a faster computer to work with the visual editor so much. If you search "beta restoration project, you should be able to find my old thread where I posted all my somewhat-finished beta setups, you can try runway, etc. As well as Dam but that recquires a clippping mod (either gameshark or the file).

Making the boat move wouldn't be too hard, but actually making bond move with it, in a proper movie scene like it likely would have been originally, would be quite tough if not impossible. I don't believe the devs ever got the boat moving (since theres no presets between the island and the docks), I think it was one of those half-finished things they had to scrap.

Theres a bunch of stuff beta for Runway, theres tons of presets in that begining area, I threw in tons of bins but in truth I have no idea what theyre original intention was.

wiki.dotshell.net contains all my beta findings and progress on the project. I have recently undid the latest layer of spamming that has occured and protected some of the pages.

This has me intrested. You say it made you warp to the island? This sounds wierd. Could someone capture this, and put this on youtube? On second thought, putting the whole mission on youtube would be a treat as well.

Are there any gamesharks to do anything you have done for your BETA Restoration?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I made it do that, with a setup mod. No, I havent made any gameshark mods, since the point of the project was to make a permanent modded game, although many of the setup mods are the other way around, based off old gameshark codes. For instance, that dam clipping gameshark mod on Subs site I used to create an actual clipping file.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kcghost wrote:
I made it do that, with a setup mod. No, I havent made any gameshark mods, since the point of the project was to make a permanent modded game, although many of the setup mods are the other way around, based off old gameshark codes. For instance, that dam clipping gameshark mod on Subs site I used to create an actual clipping file.

Could you convert it to gameshark codes or no?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, not easily. I suppose if I were to load the setups and take all the affected memory addresses into gameshark codes I could, but that would be likely much more lines than a gameshark could handle, nor could I do that easily. Im much more used to using a setup editor than gameshark. If you find my old thread you can try out Dam, etc, just use the setup editor.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kcghost wrote:
No, not easily. I suppose if I were to load the setups and take all the affected memory addresses into gameshark codes I could, but that would be likely much more lines than a gameshark could handle, nor could I do that easily. Im much more used to using a setup editor than gameshark. If you find my old thread you can try out Dam, etc, just use the setup editor.

I need a ROM / Gameshark hooked up to computer, right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: