ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

The worst weapon in PD
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  

The worst weapon in PD?
Crossbow
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Phoenix
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mauler
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reaper
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
Farsight
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Slayer
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: The worst weapon in PD Reply with quote Back to top

I think these are the most worst weapons in PD... what do you think about?

Why these?

Crossbow: Instant kill makes the sedate worthless
Phoenix: The explosive ammo is good, but again makes the first choice worthless
Mauler: Too big clip and annoying noise Smile
Reaper: Ugly and little stupid too, but i hate the accuracy, no skill involved
Farsight: Hahahaha, camper weapon, no skill involved at all, i hate this
Slayer: Pointless, when you got the rocket launcher, the controlled missile is quite worthless
Laser: Infinite ammo anyone? I hate that.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Mauler is awesome! I find the Reaper not so great.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Laser isn't even on the choice list. ...The Reaper's good for laugh, but not if you're looking for great use.

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sry forgot the laser, and sorry for mauler also, no offence

PerfectSim
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing worse than having someone creep up behind you while your armed with the reaper.Your dead before it even gets "up to speed".Just my opinon though,worst on the list for me.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought about the Laser, but then I remembered the Timed Mine. Absolutely pointless. Rolling Eyes

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, someone said timed mine. And also, you should define what you mean by worse weapon. If there's one weapon that's unneeded, it's the timed mine. The others can be used well in certain situations, and this is PD so you can customize. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate the reaper.

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the crossbow is awsome!!
but the reaper is very much stupid

The Extremist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the Reaper. It's the neatest looking weapon in the game, and after it gets up to full speed, it can do a fair amount of damage at close range.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been playing through PD's missions again the past few days and the worst weapon has to be the MagSec 4. The suckiness of the weapon is most apparent when you're trying to aim a shot using its scope, you'll aim for a headshot and shoot a wall two feet to the left of the guard's head. The 3-round burst function reduces the accuracy even more and is only useful at extremely close range. I can't see why anyone would use this gun over the Falcon 2, sure it fires a little quicker but more than half of your shots are going to miss anyway.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The worst weapons according to me, when you reload your guns these are crossbow, shotgun, DY357 Magnum and LX. When you shoot, it takes time before to shoot for a second shot: Far Sight XR-20, DY357 Magnum and LX. The guns you can shoot trough the head without killing in one shot are Tranquilizer and Psychosys gun. The misaccuracy while you shoot: Reaper and MacSec 4 (3-rounds burst). The ammovorous (the ammo drop quickly) is the RCP-120 while you're cloacking.

Also, there is some disadvantages about the psychosys gun, when you shoot to an enemy like skedars or an opponent in The Duel mission they still be your enemy. There is always 4 bullets rather than infinite ammo on this gun (when you enable infinite ammo cheat). This is the most pesky with this gun. And the useless ''weapon'' is the combat boost, I wonder why Rare added in weapons?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why don't you like the Combat Boost? It's a life saver in Carrington Institute Defense, I'd hate to do that level on Perfect Agent without them.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hum, I never thought the combat boost has something usefull but as you told me it's usefull, maybe I shall try.

However the problem, when you use it, there is a slow motion and I think it's pesky.

DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: