ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

xbox 360s suck!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: xbox 360s suck! Reply with quote Back to top

i herd on the news that the lasers that read the disc damage the disc.im not completly sure if this is true.like i said,i herd this on the news.Surprised

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if your not carfull the laser can damage any disc in any disc drive

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some of my disks got damaged too.

Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My xbox broke.

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my 360 is fine. The core systems are the worst when it comes to laser damage. The more expensive ones(like the premium and the elite) have less damage.

Quote:
Xbox360 core systems are very dangerous to your games. If you run your xbox for a long period of time "4 -5 hours" straight with no fan or break; the Xbox's laser will destroy the disc.
- EBGames Official quote.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

5 out of the 10 top games in 2007 are on the 360: Halo 3, Bioshock, Assasin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, The Orange Box...it's great to own a 360 right now!

Perfect Dark 2 is coming out next year (the sequel to the N64 version), same with Timesplitters 4, Burnout Paradise, Grand Theft Auto 4, and the new 007 game...all coming out next year Wink

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's the breakdown.

This generation of game consoles is gonna be just like the last.

X-box comes strong out of the gates, and really powerhouses it. All the real gamers turn to it. Playstation sits quietly on the sidelines, trotting along and waiting for it to trip over it's own feet. Eventually, x-box will die, and everyone will turn to teh playstaion for it's longetivity and ability to keep pace with new technologies. And the nintendo will stick with the poor kids and the young kids. Smile

anyway, i'd elaborate more buty I'm gonna go do some yoga, so peace y'all

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I kinda agree with you but last gen, playstation 2 was the big winner, and the gamecube was the big loser. This next-gen, xbox 360 is going strong but the Wii just recently beat the 360's console sales, which makes it number 1 right now. As for the playstation 3, its sitting at around 5 million consoles sold, the 360 is at 12 million and the Wii at 13 million.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My 360 works fine! None of my discs have been damaged by the laser.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mine likes to be a lil pissy when I’m playing with scratched disks. (gotta be carefull to check when you get ‘em from gamestop) but it hasn’t damaged any of mine either.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I sold my Xbox 360 about two months back, as well as all my games. Hell, it'd been sitting in its box since moving two houses ago. Figured I could use the money more than a dust collector. Besides, I've got my Nintendo Wii. If I ever do decide to get one again, the price is becoming more affordable.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I sold my Xbox 360 about two months back, as well as all my games. Hell, it'd been sitting in its box since moving two houses ago. Figured I could use the money more than a dust collector. Besides, I've got my Nintendo Wii. If I ever do decide to get one again, the price is becoming more affordable.

I'm deciding if I should or not. I mean, the set up I have now, even if I sold it to a freind i'd still be able to play it every day, I just wouldn't have controll over it and wouldn't be able to take it if I leave. lol

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to be getting an Xbox 360 next year (hopefully.)

I'm going to get Halo 3 first because I want to see how the storyline plays out. Then I'll be getting PGR 4 because it's got a DeLorean DMC-12 in it. Then The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion because it's so BIG, and then finally Banjo-Kazooie 3, because I want to see if Rareware still has it in them to make a good Banjo game.

Then I'll sell it after I beat all of them. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: