ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

The classic weapon that SHOULD be in PD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  

The classic weapon that SHOULD be in PD
Phantom
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Automatic Shotgun
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Moonraker Laser
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Taser Boy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Silver PP7
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Golden Gun
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Grenade Launcher (GE style)
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

fantsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: The classic weapon that SHOULD be in PD Reply with quote Back to top

There are plenty of classic weapons from GE in PD, but if, IF, there should be ONE more, what would be YOUR choice??

00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the auto shotgun has my vote. that gun really kicks @ss if you know how to use it. imagine a spread shotgun shell to Elvis's oversized head. Mr. Green

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phantom all the way!

Though I only have the PP7, Klobb, and the KF7 unlocked.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The best is the moonraker laser because it's more easy to kill rather than the PD laser. Also, I choose the automatic shotgun and the grenad launcher because when you're out of ammo, you reload them in 1 second but with the evolution of the details, it 's normal to wait a few seconds to reload guns.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here are my thoughts:

• Phantom: I've always loved the look and sound of this gun and hated that it was only available in one mission.

• Automatic Shotgun: No better than PD's shotgun really, but it lacks reloading animations which would make it more useful.

• Moonraker Laser: I've always hated PD's laser and wished something like this was used instead.

• Taser: No. Heh, they could've included an updated version in the all guns cheat though, Taser Boy Color!

• Silver PP7: Nah, I never found it that useful.

• Golden Gun: The DY357-LX would render this almost useless, but there's something I've always liked about it.

• Grenade Launcher: The Devastator does the same job and has a much cooler name.

I'll go with the Phantom, with the Moonraker Laser a close second. One that isn't on the list that really should have been is the Silenced D5K, I'd take it over the non-silenced one any day.

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It has my favorite.

DD44

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Lainlives. The DD44 Dostovei is also my favourite weapon from GoldenEye, and was a great addition to Perfect Dark. But aside from that, I would've liked to have seen the Tank. Imagine how sinister that would be in a Combat Simulator match! Very Happy

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Automatic Shotgun! Time to blow off some heads of those cocky simulants! Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: