ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER] [BK TO GE] Banjo Kazooie
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER] [BK TO GE] Banjo Kazooie Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=73

Updated patch: Sept. 17th, 2016

Three levels, made by Cyberen, myself, and the original models spectacularly extracted by Ice Mario.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome!
I'm glad to see that Cyberen was able to help out with these. I'll have to give them both a looksee before I leave tomorrow for the weekend. My fingers are crossed for Spiral Mountain and Mad Monster Mansion. Very Happy

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great!!!
Nice to see such a goldeneye expansion...

eshocker6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Wow this is insane... Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man I didn't even think a map pack like this was being made... nice job! Very Happy

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man on man this is one hell of a way to inspire me to finish the funhouse map!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm really impressed by the quality of these levels. Cyberen did a wonderful job on expanding the Cellar. It's a huge step-up from the original area, which I was lucky enough to test out before this was released. Grunty's Tower was also well done. Rather than being the completely circular rooftop we've always known, he branched out certain sections to increase the overall size and playability. But Furnace Fun is likely my favourite. It is so unique and different from everything else. Not to mention, it also looks great. Interesting little touch he made to the sign, by the way. Hehe. Did he make the tile walkways longer, or was it just my imagination? Maybe it was the fog that made it seem more distant.

Anyways, excellent work, all three of you. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I enlarged the scale, per Zoinkity's request, but it can be adjusted. It's definitely way bigger.

Timothy1979
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great !!! Love the MMM Cellar, fun level to play... Cool The 3 Eggs is also a good idea !

Now how about extracting the Stack and Complex level from Banjo Tooie ?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have a copy of the maps in .obj file, but otherwise that'd be a great idea.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just played the new levels man and im blown away great work to everyone that was involved and keep it up peace gri007

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you get to play someone in multi on them?

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no not yet i just set it up as a two player game just to see what they look like but im looking foward to playing someone soon

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey me and gri played these last night! Wow, a hoot! Cellar was most spectacular! Should we report bugs? A the top of the spiral type stair case that leads to the ledge looking into a room. The ramp and section, the object are levitated like dropped weapons and players. Only from a 3rd person perspective, it looks normal if you are walking around there. Not sure if this makes sense or not. It's a top notch level, so I wanted to pass that along. Last thing, is it possible to have a second special weapon placement?? Again, amazing works and video capturing a game is essential. I'm getting other players to download this map pack so we can start playing them online!!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh, that's great to hear! I didn't know if anyone got a chance to try this one multi. Definitely I hope you captured some footage. Yeah I knew about the ammo, but thought I'd fixed it. Guess I'll need to do it again.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've fixed the minor things GEMaster mentioned, please redownload the map to see the fixes or if you plan on playing it online.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: