ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

You've been away, but now you're back! Welcome back!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
*FacePalm*

This is to me is by far the most useless post i seen in a very long time.

Atleast when you 1st post something that you return or whatever have somethign better to say then like enjoy life or something lol.

lol It's okay Eternally, calm down. Look at his join date... obviously he's been doing stuff elsewhere to occupy himself.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
lol It's okay Eternally, calm down. Look at his join date... obviously he's been doing stuff elsewhere to occupy himself.

Lol i was not mad i was just LMAO over it since it was just a very small post lol.

Oh well welcome back to the forums Maxout.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm here, once more.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I'm here, once more.

Yay for Wreck Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh boy, where do I begin?

Well I don't feel like spreading my life drama all over the place, so I'll make short, sweet , and to the point.

Basically been going through a rough patch as of late, but things have cleared up for now, slowly regaining interest in GoldenEye (unless of course I succumb to another Minecraft addiction.)

Sooo.. yeah, glad to be back Smile

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back Wreck and NapalmNero.

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back Wreck and Napalmnero.
Cool napalm you play minecraft, me too, I got addicted to it big time like weeks ago but that has worn off thankfully Razz

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merkieman wrote:
Welcome back Wreck and Napalmnero.
Cool napalm you play minecraft, me too, I got addicted to it big time like weeks ago but that has worn off thankfully Razz

I can't stop playing Minecraft.. I'm an addict.

Play on my brothers server 68.56.95.111

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When you have a Minecraft addiction, I have a Zelda addiction... I've been playing Skyward Sword as of late, and I've been loving it; without a doubt, it is among my top three Zelda games of all time. I might get back into GoldenEye at some point, or at least once I get over my Zelda addiction.

Either way, it feels good to be back.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GERage wrote:
When you have a Minecraft addiction, I have a Zelda addiction... I've been playing Skyward Sword as of late, and I've been loving it; without a doubt, it is among my top three Zelda games of all time. I might get back into GoldenEye at some point, or at least once I get over my Zelda addiction.

Either way, it feels good to be back.

Welcome back GERage.

I also have Skyward Sword. Awesome game and all. Its just too bad that I don't got time to play that game. Crying or Very sad

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not addicted to anything anymore. I don't post in the forum anymore, but I don't play PD or GE anymore, nor hack it, I don't play ANY games really for that matter.. Maybe Assassins Creed Revelations once in a while. Just my guitars and my recording software basically.

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have school, other games and aspirations and stuffs. I don't really do much about the editor but may pick it up later.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah.. it's been awhile.

Got sick, got fired, finals are over, still searching for a new job, and I'm getting over being sick for the second time in less than 2 months.

Free time is kind of nonexistent for me right now, also it doesn't help I'm spending about 95 % of all free time I have on reddit

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NapalmNero wrote:
Yeah.. it's been awhile.

Got sick, got fired, finals are over, still searching for a new job, and I'm getting over being sick for the second time in less than 2 months.

Free time is kind of nonexistent for me right now, also it doesn't help I'm spending about 95 % of all free time I have on reddit

Welcome back man. Sorry that you been sick 2 times in 2 months. Sounds like what I got a month ago. I cud not even move for a week. It was bad. And sorry that you got fired from your job as well.

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
NapalmNero wrote:
Yeah.. it's been awhile.

Welcome back man. Sorry that you been sick 2 times in 2 months. Sounds like what I got a month ago. I cud not even move for a week. It was bad. And sorry that you got fired from your job as well.

tbh my job was horrible and I was on the urge of quitting anyway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: