ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

You've been away, but now you're back! Welcome back!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackBond

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't believe how many times I check this site a day....

Anyways, exams are almost over, have an urge to fill a gap in my life (real boring recently) so the Editor may fill that.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spyster wrote:

Anyways, exams are almost over, have an urge to fill a gap in my life (real boring recently) so the Editor may fill that.

Same situation.

Except, the editor can't fill that.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well.

It's not like I've really been away, but away from posting.

I just wanted somewhere to post that I think the forum has been flat-out dead for the past few weeks. I mean some minimal posts here and there, but not on topics other users can engage in on.

Just a thought.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back acceptable..!! Cool

Very true, I check the forum daily and I think I've seen it inactive for a whole week

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Well.

It's not like I've really been away, but away from posting.

I just wanted somewhere to post that I think the forum has been flat-out dead for the past few weeks. I mean some minimal posts here and there, but not on topics other users can engage in on.

Just a thought.

Welcome back.

Now about the whole posting thing. Every forums has there point where it will slow down. And not get much post over a week or 2 depending of how much user log in. Of course we need a topic that most people be interested in. Most people might log in but not post in a topic since it might not be interesting at all. But no one gonna go crazy posting new topics like crazy like some people I known in the past.

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I pretty much signed up to this forum in the hopes of getting some GE/PD games going online, but to no success. Probably going to hang up the N64 controller and call it a day, the online scene was fun while it lasted.

I will still check out this site from time to time because there is some great content on it, people have done an excellent job in modding these games. GE and PD will always leave fond memories of good times.

MidnightKittehBoi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Been away for a long time Reply with quote Back to top

I have decided to return to the Goldeneye hacking scene.
Some of you may or may not remember me as Taka, recently i have taken up fixing up my old levels and creating some new ones, under a different story. I may not come here often unless it is a big problem I cannot fix or I have something to share like a level release.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, Taka!
Welcome back to the forums. We definitely look forward to seeing your projects again, both old and new. You had created a lot of fun content for GoldenEye, and we hope you'll continue to do the same. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

MidnightKittehBoi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Wreck.
That I intend to do only better.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Been away for a long time Reply with quote Back to top

MidnightKittehBoi wrote:
I have decided to return to the Goldeneye hacking scene.
Some of you may or may not remember me as Taka, recently i have taken up fixing up my old levels and creating some new ones, under a different story. I may not come here often unless it is a big problem I cannot fix or I have something to share like a level release.

Long time no see Taka. Its been a long time since you been on this forums. I hope to see one of your great projects again. It be great to play more of those Goldeneye mission make.

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh welcome back TAKA! Very Happy Have not seen you in a long time!

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm back. I usually don't brag about beating the game too well. It's hard to contribute something in this case.

I am working on my own games now finally.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back Maxout.

I wouldn't mind seeing those games.

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I lurk once more

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Idea East coast mane, Idea that's what it do, welcome back Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: