ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

You've been away, but now you're back! Welcome back!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: You've been away, but now you're back! Welcome back!! Reply with quote Back to top

Let this be a thread for you to let us know when you've come back to the forums after some time away! Maybe you haven't posted in a while. Tell us where you've been or why you've been away. At the very least, post here to let us know you're back!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I've been assembling a new PC and working like mad on my Halo website. Basically it's taken my time away from GoldenEye over the past week or two. I'll be back fully in the next few days I hope!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My time here has been more limited lately, too. I've been spending my weekends at my brother's place, helping out with the mask business. Since it is getting so close to Halloween, the last month or so has seen a lot of orders come in. On top of that, we've also purchased new camera equipment for two upcoming projects. All of this has kept me busy and away from GoldenEye. However, I do have a few things currently in the works. I hope to release a pack of multiplayer maps, similar to that of BMW's, sometime in the future. It'll include most of my older maps (updated slightly), with other brand new ones. No date set, since it's hard for me to get it all done at home before leaving for the weekend (usually Friday - Monday). Anyways, now you know! Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been dillydallying back and forth from this place. I am working on my new game(neon x) and my website (PClegends).

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, always good to hear from you guys and what's been going on with you. I really wondering where the heck is MultiplayerX. He should be all over GoldenEye online!!!

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, I've had alot of school work. One day I have a paper due, then I gotta read a book, then I gotta write a paper on it and when its due 'm starting on another paper.

But worse off is having to pay for my school and everything myself. So I joined the Navy. I leave the 28th of next June. (during the summer becaus I figured it'd be better if I finished out this year) They'll help me pay for everything, which is good. Plus, since I joined in their DEP program, I'm already gaurenteed my Master of Arms position and automatically was advanced to T2 pay scale. (I'll go to T3 if I can get 2 other people to join, anyone here game? lol)

Anyway, I'll be on when I can, glad to know GE Master still cares about the site. Smile

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Speedrunning for a change. Not much to say anymore. I don't think anyone can question our loyalty to GE at whatever time you liked it.

It's good to take breaks to clear your mind. Cool

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, another update! I'm still in deep with HaloForever.com at the moment. I have to ride the wave while I'm on it. Halo 3 just released means I'm updating regularly. Basically, this is sucking my time on anything else. Yes, I can't wait to get back playing GE Online, but that may be another week or so. I'm enjoying reading the posts on this thread!

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've closed my forum, sulked for a while, discovered Heavy metal, formed a band, realised that WRECK OWNS A FREAKING MASK BUISNESS I'LL KILL YOU FOR NOT LIVING IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!! and became a maggot.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Since I'm back to college in MMI (MultiMedia Integration) last august, I have less time to come on this website. Now, I spend more time to play PC games but I still like to play and hack Nintendo games and Gameshark codes.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Internet addiction takes its toll. That's why I've been gone.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

GE64.net
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dabbled back into filming short movies agian. I was also qutting smokeing. Sadly to say I am addictied to pot agian. I was clean for 13 years( i am 31 now).

Brian_Hax
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got kicked out of my house..lost my girlfriend...almost killed myself...dropped out highschool..quit my job...discovered Death Metal...reclused...became an poop-shoot

coming soon to SHOOTERS FOREVER

NoastligKnockout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I left GameSharkControl shotly before it's closure in August of 2007. I went back to PDC(until September) in September I went to Goldeneye Facility's other website(gone now though) until October. When ColdShadowX told me about a cool website with new levels and codes and stuff. I checked it out; I used to browse GEforever(when it was NGPA).

The thing is I am currently working on new levels and codes and stuff

Check out my website for more information on this new level!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: