ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

You've been away, but now you're back! Welcome back!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah.. I remembered this place existed so I came back to see what was going on. Nice to see GoldenEye editing flourishing again

As for my connection with the game, I've really been falling out of playing the game the way I used to. Other than a random multiplayer match with friends I rarely play the game anymore, and my playing ability is gone too. Which became greatly evident when I got the piss handed to me during a GoldenEye tournie at Pax East this year, I exited in the second round falling short of 1st by 4 kills (it was First to 10).

I don't see myself getting back into GoldenEye editing.. or any video game editing anytime soon. I've put more focus into just playing games casually now instead of getting in depth with them. I'll 100 % a game but never pick it back up after basically.

I do however see myself returning in the future to maybe post a few things here or there but for the most part it's gonna be radio silence.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool 10-4 Cool

Welcome back

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally invested in a new laptop, my old one stopped working a while back. I need to get all my emulators and roms back. Does anybody still emulate online?

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What it dooo mane

Jump on xfire yo. It's lightweight automatic conveniently customizable all clear

PC gaming simplified, it's they motto. Also mini server browser, dude, it supports crap of all kinds. The best client

They're all about the retail > digital mentality as well. But naturally they can't check on ya, jus reg n launch.

Screwwwwwww Valve's client and their digital hype.. lmao

MAURO
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so I was kinda of tired of all editing and wanted to do others things for a while. But now I'm back and I will start working on my level again.

Bond: Your last chance! Give me the name!!

Lachaise: You still threat me, even without your weapon??

Bond: *BANG!*

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very interesting...
it's nice to see that more people are getting BACK into this community. I Look forward to your level MAURO, if you plan to post it. Oh my english sucks as well Laughing personally i am off editing now for a month and i fear i will remain inactive for the next 10 months or so, if that damn school doesnt stops giving too much work Laughing By the way, i saw so many people that said: i will make a level...but most of them never appeared on the goldeneyevault.
So it is?

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Official Return of MultiplayerX Reply with quote Back to top

Well I have returned my friend. Just found this area so thought I would make it official. I'm also remarried now and moved FAR away from the south. Living on the other side of America away from DRAMA Cool

Here's a small scrapbook style pic of me and the misses. Miss seeing you on here more often GE MASTER Golden Grahams Wink

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Still get lingering memories of places now and then.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I posted a thread about returning.

God I miss these forums. Good times. Very Happy

I'll be on the IRC sometime. But I've been busy because I play a lot of Minecraft nowadays. MinecraftSMP is my favorite server. ;D

In fact, I mostly play Minecraft.

My love for classic gaming lives on forever nonetheless.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
klombernzx
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been gone for too long...

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(passing this along) Got a note from SilverEye that he's having trouble accessing the forums again and sorting out some personal issues. He said he still hopes to finish his projects, and will be back one day.

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know as a community, and as a group of friends I'm sure we're all as happy as I am to know that he's still around and kicking somewhere even if he hasn't completed projects! Cheers for the heads up SubDrag!

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Red Alert Reply with quote Back to top

Popping in trying to find something to talk about.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guess since I've been inactive for over a month, I may as well post something in here. Hello.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not back, I'm front and center here on this holiday. Wanted to end the year with a bang.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: