ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

**MULTIPLAYERX** I'M BACK ++OFFICIALLY++

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:21 pm    Post subject: **MULTIPLAYERX** I'M BACK ++OFFICIALLY++ Reply with quote Back to top

Well, after it bothering me for many years now I've finally decided to come back to GE and PD modding. I've had many requests over the years to fix the weapon placements in my GoldenEye Legend Mod so I have started a huge update! Here's my official logos set and announcements below. Once a hacker ALWAYS a hacker. ;D

**HERE IS THE UPDATED GOLDENEYE LEGEND LOGO**

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back, was wondering where ya went.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:02 am    Post subject: Really? Lol Well apologies for that Reply with quote Back to top

I burned myself out on GE hacking from working on so much stuff at that time. I had multiple Perfect Dark projects as well. LIFE took hold and I had to get back to more full time work again. Lol I was a stay at home Dad for several years until our daughter was old enough to start kindergarten and where we lived was much cheaper so wife told me to just stay at home for a while. Now that she turns 8 this year she is playing games on her PC which frees me up to work on things again. Laughing

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moderate smooth sailing for me though I'm glad to hear something good from you. It isn't always a knockout blow, small victories over time will add up.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: