ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

you guys are the crap! wow awsome stuff here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gingadin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: you guys are the crap! wow awsome stuff here Reply with quote Back to top

new to the site I am a once apon at ime goldeneye warrior who wants to get all these codes working for n64 gs or emulator n just use my s vid cable for tv usage. IM insane impressed that not only go guys still play it..they Hack it. My game shark might be broken or too old a version. i downloaded the game for pc and a emu. reading throguh a guide i found in these forums now on emulation ect. i need a ez way to input shark codes. ill say more later. thx for doing all this work guys. im gonna eventually have my friends playing me ni jungle ect with new weapon sets omfg!! so far seeing how many lines of gs codes for even 1 working level with weapons respawns is intimidating guys... big time.

Gingadin

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, welcome to the site. Yeah, we have a lot of stuff here going on in the forums, Goldeneye Emulation and online Gameplay, Gameshark Hacking (which mainly involves single-player or bigger multi hacked out maps for Multi) If you are using 1964 as the emulator, using Gameshark codes is actually pretty easy, it has a nice interface for it. You simply copy and paste (and get rid of the text) and click Add Code. Testing out some of those hacked out maps, remember this, be patient on their load. Some of the Single player maps for Multi tkae a little while to load, usually about 15 seconds for me. Hope you like these Forums.

- Kcghost Out

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It always brings a smile to my face whenever a new member joins the forum with a love for GoldenEye. The GameShark adds so much life to it, if you know where to find good codes. You'll find most of my multiplayer stage hacks on the message board, or on GoldenEye Forever. Multi is one of the reasons why the game is still being played to this day. Using a cheating device, we're able to modify maps to work for up to 4-Player mode. New levels means new thrills. Nobody can say that they're tired of the game when there are new stages to play. Smile

As KC said, using cheats on an Emulator is quite simple. It's all a matter of copy and paste. Whether it be PJ64 or 1964, both have an easy to use interface. They also allow you to use more lines of code at one time than a conventional GameShark. If you need any assistance, I'm sure we can help.

Gingadin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

using the 1964. sound wont work though and i have tried 2 diff aud plugins. most of the new gameshark multi level codes work so far.i guess that means they will work for my buddy's n64 n gameshark also?copy n past is nice for the pc bond but his gameshark will take a looooooong time to input say train then all the weapons and respawns ect so i had to make sure this crap is real. wow its real. im guesssing that all these new levels will play very slow on a real n64 though.
im gonna try the custom weapon combos next. weeeeeee. i will be playing guys once i got all this down. if i gotta buy some special plugs to use my 64 controlers for my pc i will.
Ging

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go to EBay for the PSX/N64 USB plugin to get a N64 controller into the computer. It's only $9.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A few of the multiplayer stages do suffer from framerate loss and blackouts, usually occuring in 3 & 4-Player modes. The worst maps for lagging that I can remember are probably Surface, Archives Backzone, Depot, and Control. As for blackouts, I'd go with Dam, Silo, Frigate, and Aztec. The only stage that I would consider to be almost unplayable is Depot, which slows to a crawl even with only 2-Players. Most others play fine, no matter how many people are participating.

Typing codes into a cheating device by hand is a pain. If you have the correct version GameShark, you could upload a customized codelist full of whatever codes you want. It saves oodles of time. Not everyone has this luxury, however. Be it your Shark or PC, it doesn't always work.

Gingadin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what l new multi levels are the best working and most fullfilling for 2 player deathmatches between 2 oldskool hardcore goldeneye vets that you guys have created? so far ive just tested a few on my emulator. also can i get rid of this annoying see SKy through walls when i get close to objects??

Ging

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the forums! Glad to hear from another fan of the game.

The sky issue, could be a few things. Really dependent on your pc setup. Likely the video plugin that you are using. The site emu tutorial tell you about about those.

Levels wise....Facility Backzone rox...Train...caverns frontzone....cradle snipers only ltk mode.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where's my brain, the idea has been though of.

*from another forum*

Someone welcome me, no wait, I did that myself. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: