ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Beating levels quickly, normally.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Beating levels quickly, normally. Reply with quote Back to top

Curiously, how quickly can you beat each level on the 00. Who plays 0 or secret agent? Although if you want the RCP90 in the train?

I prefer to play the normal way because cheating with cheats takes skill away, sorta an ethical thing but I try it once and a while.

As I recall I beat the damn on double agent in 2:50 seconds mostly running through. Facility and cradle in 1:30 on double agent without Trevelyan killing himself(in both cases, he can't stay alive!). And the rest of the levels in under four minutes with the jungle and control over that.

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I usually play levels in secret agent.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How do you that Maxout?

Also, cheats are like drugs because you enable'em and it enjoys you. However, once you disable'em it's a little bit hard than before. I don't consider cheats like a problem but a honor to beat a level at X minutes.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad I can't lock the thread. On another board, thread locking of one's own thread is given to the person who started it. This topic is rather old and I'm not yet nearly as fast at the levels as I should be.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: