ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Help with loading hacked maps
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luigionfire
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Help with loading hacked maps Reply with quote Back to top

I downloaded the master cheat list from goldeneyeforever.com but when I try to load a map such as runway in multiplayer the game loads, but when i go to level select, runway doesnt appear. So if I try to pick runway in single player, the screen turns black. The weapon sets codes work but I cant get the levels to. I am using a gameshark 3.2.

Luigionfire
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

got it sorry

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Which specific code are you using? Post it here. You should just going into multi, and generally the code automatically makes the level Runway (even if it doesn't say it in the menu).

Luigionfire
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the code is no matter now i figured it out. But when I try to hook up my gs to the pc and use the code entry thing. I say display window and the screen turns white and i get a program not responding error report everytime. What can I do now?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you using Window XP? You need to have Totalio running.

Luigionfire
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes I am. ill try that. Thanks for reply and help.
EDIT: what do I open it with?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You have to just have it running while you do it, it's a windows service or something. Should be an exe.

Luigionfire
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok I downloaded it, its running but nothing is different

Luigionfire
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any ideas? Im clueless. It detects my settings, I save them and click on open new window and it just turns white and says the program isnt responding

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, have you tried telling if the port # is the same? There's a way in device manager to see what port your parallel port is on. Did you install CMGCCC tools? Sometimes that does totalio automatically, maybe it wasn't running right.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You downloaded this one right?
http://bsfree.shadowflareindustries.com/hack/tools/n64/patch_n64_utils.zip

Luigionfire
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I downloaded a different set of tools, the one found on goldeneyeforever.com. I downloaded this one, but when I try to upload the master cheat file found on here

http://shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=1609

it says that Data for 1 game is too long or no ".end":Line 3210

It can upload blank files fine, so you helped me somewhat, but now I cant get this code to work. Im using notepad. Should I use MS Word?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's fine. It means when it tried to parse it failed. You forgot a .end after a game's code, or you had too many codes. Go to the line 3210 and fix it.

Luigionfire
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed and all good now. Although, I cant get control room or train to work in Multi. Thanks.

Luigionfire

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not 100% sure if multi works using the uploader.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: