ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

I have a confession...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: I have a confession... Reply with quote Back to top

I have never managed to beat Aztec on 00 Agent. I struggled through it once on Secret Agent but I can't even do that now.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is pretty rough, but you've got to do it! I personally have gotten every single thing, except the 2X RCP-90. Caverns is friggin ridiculous on 00 agent timewise.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aztec and Control give me the most grief, for different reasons. The Aztec because the enemies have incredible accuracy, and Control... well, we all know why it's more painful. With spawning guards charging the computer center, blasting out the glass, firing from all angles. It requires great concentration.

I've managed to earn all of the cheats, but there were a few that took a long time to get. Facility was one of those, for how fast you need to book it through, and the randomness of Dr. Doak. Caverns for the difficulty of the well-armed enemies. Control... for Control. And Aztec, due to the combination of drone guns and sharpshooters.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just got through Aztec on Secret Agent again using a strategy I got from a video on YouTube, works much better than the way I used to go at it. Attempted to do the same on 00 Agent but screwed up and got caught by the drone gun in the hanger area. Still didn't get the 2x Laser cheat, I wasted too much time in the monitor room, the guards wouldn't come out for some reason.

For fun I decided to go for the 2x RC-P90 cheat as well, I got to the hallway with the drone guns, started taking them out, and a guard blasted me in the back, I completely forgot about them spawning behind you. I forgot to check my time but I doubt I would've got the cheat anyway, I probably wasted too much time sniping guards.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Begone you novice. This board is the masters forum. On youtube just got Aztec LTK.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

NoastligKnockout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have had hard times beating Aztec on 00 agent. It took me three months to finally beat it.

That and statue were the two hardest!!! levels for me on 00agent.

Check out my website for more information on this new level!

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just beat it. No problems whatsoever, I wasn't even worried about dying at the end I took so little damage. Complete opposite of my other runs where I had no luck at all getting through the hanger.

Egyptian was a joke after that (It'd be harder if I hadn't played through it plenty of times already though) and I got All Guns without trying. Now I've got a 007 file of my own.

Luther
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that reminds me of the intense joy I felt when I watched that shuttle blast off on 00. I'd say that has to be the best feeling ever. That or sex. Or...
BOTH! That'd be crazy... but awesome.

But, seriously, it took me about three months of solid play to do it. What was weird, on the run that I beat it, I don't think I took a single hit.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't talk to be about Aztec. Grrrr. All time most pissed off? That's me trying to clear this level without knowing of the secret passage.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Egyptian has to be one of the easiest missions by far. The only annoying part was the Golden Gun Chamber path. Most people probably required an online walkthrough map for it, including myself. But since I can't remember it very well, I just use the trick I found about two years or longer ago. You do take some damage from the drone guns, though that makes up for the hassle of constantly stepping on the wrong tile in an effort to reach the weapon. Compared to Aztec, the level is a cake walk.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Yeah, Egyptian has to be one of the easiest missions by far. The only annoying part was the Golden Gun Chamber path. Most people probably required an online walkthrough map for it, including myself. But since I can't remember it very well, I just use the trick I found about two years or longer ago. You do take some damage from the drone guns, though that makes up for the hassle of constantly stepping on the wrong tile in an effort to reach the weapon. Compared to Aztec, the level is a cake walk.

belive it or not i didnt need a map, but i did die many times finding the pattern, but it was still to easy, that pattern is to simple

mcbrainlegend
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ive got to be honest with you, ive had goldeneye since 1998 when i was 11 and ive never completed it all on 00 agent!!!! And i used to play it all the time!

Im not naturally good at computer games really, altho i still think im pretty good at the multiplayer!

Jedi QuestMaster
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Remember that April Fool's bit back then that claimed if you beat Aztec on 007 Mode with certain settings you unlock "All Bonds" ? I actually accomplished that... to my dismay.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just got 2X RC-P90, I thought I was going too slow but my final time was 7:31. My file is now complete.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always found the Facility's Invincible cheat the hardest to obtain... it was the last cheat that I actually earned!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: