ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

I have a confession...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NoastligKnockout wrote:
That and statue were the two hardest!!! levels for me on 00agent.

Statue was actually pretty easy, For me anyways, All you needed to do was get to that one guy (I sort of forgot his name it'll come back soon), Then you go behind the statue and Trevelyan shows up, You get a bit close but not too close and don't have a weapon out, Then when he says he's janus you run and he'll start running and the guards with the shotguns shoot at you, run trying to avoid most of them and get to Natalya, Go to the helicopter and run back in the direction of the park from it, Then she walks away and you have to find the flight recorder, that area near where your standing is where it is, collect it and go through the gates while Natalya is being held hostage, complete! then you get stuck in interrogation at the Military Archives.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kode-Z wrote:
I always found the Facility's Invincible cheat the hardest to obtain... it was the last cheat that I actually earned!

It's very hard for the first time when you try to earn this cheat while you are shot frequently as you are considered as a martyr of Facility. Shocked I found a video how to earn this cheat easily, but the most pesky is Dr Doak can be randomly everywhere.

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jANVFm9by60

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh Very true, Very difficult as Dr.Doak Moves... And you have to be lucky basically all the way through the level, Dont get killed and find Dr.Doak, Then get out in time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hahaha guess what? The only level I've ever beaten on Agent without cheats is runway Laughing

Thats how much Ryani sucks at games.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
Hahaha guess what? The only level I've ever beaten on Agent without cheats is runway Laughing

5:00 to beat this level just to earn DK mode, everyone is able to beat it!!! Even Homer Simpson is able to do it!!! Exclamation

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I might have been the only one in my group to get the invinciblity cheat. I even earned it right in front of them. Statue is boring but all the levels couldn't be easy.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: