ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Angry German Kid Plays GoldenEye!...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Angry German Kid Plays GoldenEye!... Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, I was on YouTube after checking out the new links on SubDrag's GoldenEye Vault website, and came across this video. It's an edit of the Angry German Kid Plays Unreal Tournament, where he's instead playing GoldenEye. What makes it even better? He's playing BMW's Library Mission! This kid always makes me laugh. Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6_a_ywzEIk

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was going to say, that looks a lot like my playing of BMW's level for the first time Wink Wow, what a perfect level for an "angry" person to play. You can fail oh so many ways hehehe. Cool video, I think the guy has posted here. I like it.

Not sure why everyone thinks he's playing Unreal Tournament. Must be an inside joke.

I have more videos to add on youtube for the vault, just put the primary ones first.

NoastligKnockout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol...that kid is insane.

btw: subdrag I hope that was the spoiler video and not you actually trying to play it Laughing - J/K

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nah the video was really me just showing people around. I didn't want to spoil anything.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw that video when it was first posted like a month or so ago. I couldn't help but laugh.

I just watched it again, and the person who made it did an excellent job merging and translating - the translations go quite well with his voice and what is happening in the game.

btw - the original Angry German Kid was playing unreal tournament, I think.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

That is the original AGK video, correctly translated to English.

D.J Cat
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice way to show of the new Goldneye missions.

Now, I must figure out how to get/play them.
(Been away for a bit I have)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahahaha... it's... ahaha..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: