ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Just Finished my Goldeneye Mini Documentary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForEnglandJames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:35 pm    Post subject: Just Finished my Goldeneye Mini Documentary Reply with quote Back to top

I hope you guys enjoy this. It’s a film about the Goldeneye and the rise and fall of James Bond games. I spent a lot of time trying to make the best film I could. I was fortunate enough to interview Yannick Zenhäusern from Goldeneye 25 and Graslu00 kindly contributed by allowing me the use of his gameplay footage. Thank you again Graslu!

Anyway, enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Aeua8WwuJ1c[/url]

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will def give this a look when I get the chance.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was very good, very well made and has a lot of great points about the rise and fall of James Bond games after GoldenEye. I hope you get the chance to play Nightfire someday as it's a very very good game but I'd grab the Gamecube version.

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That was you? I hit this before I read your post here - I found it very well researched and put together in an interesting and followable way. Great stuff!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice. I enjoyed your perspective on the Bond lineup of games. Part of me is slightly disappointed on no mention of GoldenEye X, even when Source, 25, and even Goldfinger 64 were all mentioned. But I guess maybe my long delay of an update doesn't do much to help spread the word of it. Many believe the project dead.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject: TWINE Reply with quote Back to top

The World is Not Enough is one of the most underrated Bond games released on N64. I would love to see all of the levels ported to GE and source engine. The design is just too classic and original to be overlooked as common place. TWINE and Nightfire are dynamite Bond additions.

Mick310
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

excellent man thanks for sharing

reaper1984
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great Job! Loved it, i sent it further to a friend that i as a kid remembered renting Perfect Dark with over a weekend and played a lot. Both GE fans ofc. It was so spot on how i feelt, my life also went on exactly at the same time as yours in the time frame Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: