ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Spiderman 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

whats your favorite spiderman movie?
spiderman 1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
spiderman 2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
spiderman 3
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Spiderman 4 Reply with quote Back to top

So the other day i was all searching up information for random stuff,when suddenly i think "hey,why not see if there making a spiderman 4?" so i found out that spiderman 4 is coming in 2009.theres also going to be black cat (an ally) and another villin named venom. ill gather more info and report back soon.

Last edited by linkk98 on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total

linkk98
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o.k.,i wasnt able to finish because i was in a hurry.i still am so ill make this quick.in spiderman 4,the villan is a guy named lizard.in my 1st reply i said that venom was going to be in it, but i meant to type lizard.so anyways,lizard is spidermans most danderous villan(at least i think).of course though,like every other villan,the guy who is lizard starts out like any ordinary guy.he starts out as a guy whos mising an arm and he wants to get it back.so he dicides to use "amphibian dna" and he becomes lizard.i dont know that much about black cat, other than jessica simpson might be playing her.also in spider man 5(if they make one)they might try to fit in all the pathetic villans like shocker,the rino guy,that one hawk dude,scorpion,and many,many more.ill give you the website to the trailer to spiderman 4 as soon as there is one.spiderman 4 is coming april 30, 2009. Shocked

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Spiderman 4 Reply with quote Back to top

linkk98 wrote:
and another villin named venom. ill gather more info and report back soon.

Well, in there used to be another venom guy in the cartoons. After the symbiote left the oritional guy and attached to a man in a mental institution. (the red, skinny venom) He was actually spiderman's most dangerous enemy because he was evil to begin with, entranced by evil and embraced its powers.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The other character you're refering to is named Carnage. He was one wild looking creation. Made for some incredible comic book and trading card art. There are so many different villains in the Spiderman universe, that they could continue making movies for twenty years.

Lizard
Rhino
Hobgoblin
Scorpion
Shocker
Vulture
Mysterio
Kingpin (was used in Dare Devil, but meh)
Morbius (Blade tie-in)

Not to mention countless other small-time baddies.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: