ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Little Help: How do you beat the High Priest?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Little Help: How do you beat the High Priest?!? Reply with quote Back to top

I just bought Perfect Dark a few months back and I am on the last level. I am having no problems going through the whole level and getting to the High Priest. But the problem is how do you defeat him?! Do you use the Skedar rocket launcher and litteraly blow him up or do you defeat the special symbol (that has a protective shield) that he orbits around? I looked up the mission data in the game and Elvis gives a hint that you have to destroy the temple in order to kill the High Priest. What weapen do you use? What parts of the temple do you have to destroy? Is their any tactics that you have to use? I would really appreciate the help! Smile

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Firstly you have to shoot the Skedar king, so that he kneels down, then you can shot the obelisk behind him, destroying first the smaller pieces on the sides, and lastly the biggest piece in the middle. You have to repeat this process many times, just concentrate on one obelisk piece at time, then shoot the Skedar king again to get him "kneel down". It isn't actually very hard in the two first difficulty settings, just hard to know.

I think the point is that Skedar king wants to protect himself, and takes the power from the obelisk?? I don't know, but the truth is that it isn't quite the "last map" in the game..

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The double Phoenixes you get for destroying all five pillars will tear through his shield faster than anything else if you're using explosive shells and they're pretty good for destroying the statue. Much better than the Reaper, which is usually all you have left by that point if you didn't get the Phoenixes.

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey thanks for the help! I'll try to do what you guys told me to do! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: