ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

lets get a tournament going
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: lets get a tournament going Reply with quote Back to top

everyone with mupen and goldeneye needs to join up and get a tournament going my msn is jongrriggs_007@yahoo.com so reply or hit me up peace gri007

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gri I know I've been away for a few week from online play, but yeah, this is a great idea. Let me assemble and modify my rules, and we can get something going. This would be a hoot and shouldn't be ovely difficult (I hope) to set up. I just need to tweak my rules pages. We can drum up some interest!

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm in

IGL is canceling their tournament for now!

what room will be meeting in?

Commandant
General
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be interested I've not had a game for a while. Gri we played a few times if you remember. Hopefully I'll be around at the time you guys will be playing.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great! I think gri is onto something here. Getting the online tournaments happening will for sure start the scene happening. SSB started the same way. They had little online tourneys way back and now look at the great scene they have going.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well theres four more would be nicer though. Lets pick a date and time it has to be on a weekend because im very busy during the week so sometime during the weekend is good for me
any suggestions for time and date?
gri007

Commandant
General
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saturday, Sunday or any day of the week would be ok for me. A Morning or Afternoon (North American time) would be preferable for me so its not too late over in UK.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just to update, I've been adapting my rules for GoldenEye online. It's going well so far, but there are a number of changes that I still need to make. I spent a lot of time in the past creating GoldenEye tournament rules, so I really do want to adapt these for true online competitions.

gri007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sounds good
ok everyone that has replied to this let me say first thanks and i hope this a first of many tournaments.... and everyone we need to set up a time and date so everyone can be there so lets start throwing out times and dates....thanks gri007

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am totally in..I haven't been in a tournament for ages. We need to schedule a date though..defintly a weekend or something when i don't have shcool!

The thing is Sunday and Monday I won't be avaible because me and my girlfriend have plans. So Either Saturday or Later Friday Night if I don't go out

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At this point, we will be signing people up, and creating the pairings. Then the players facing each other can set up a time that works.

NoastligKnockout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh... good idea. I think a good day might be Sunday morning at some time..like 1:30 or 2:30pm. I will contact gri007 and see what he thinks!

Check out my website for more information on this new level!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, just to keep you guys updated. The rules are almost complete! Here is a summary.

http://www.GoldenEyeOnline.com/goldeneye_n64_tournament.php

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For time:

Sunday
November 11,2007
Begin time:2:30pm(Est)/1:30(Cen)
End Time: Whenever we stop

Yes thats today and in 6 Hours.

Griggs I will talk to you online

Commandant
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK as always I will be in the IRC channel so come in and we can do some warm up / practise games.

Only comment I have on the rules is we need to decide which Scenario to use for all matches in this tournament either Normal or LTK.

Last edited by Commandant on Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: