ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What the? Screenshots
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've come across many visualization errors in multiplayer when using a GameShark. Sometimes it has trouble rendering certain room models, so you end up with a nasty looking area. Many times this occurs in the Facility. It's most common for it to happen in the laboratory. They can be really horrible to look at. The game usually freezes up if you stay in that place for too long. Either a prop you were trying to make wasn't setup correctly, or the stage encountered a loading problem. Pretty strange that it is completely horizontal. It almost does look like the Bunker ii has been flooded with grey water. Confused

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Take a screenshot of some of this.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This only ever happens to me on console. My system isn't always connected to the PC via the GameShark comms link, so I can't grab any screens. It happens rarely, but it is really noticable. The Facility seems to endure the worst of it. If I'm able to get a picture of something like this, I'll post it in this thread.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was just messing around seeing if I could convert some doors to objects. I didnt want to look into it all the way and get the proper layout etc, so all I did was modify the image of a Door in Bunker 2. What I got was a fully functioning Oil Drum Door!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think most images will work as doors by simply changing one into something different. One single door can be turned into two basic objects. You just need to split it in the middle. This is how I was able to get the bottling tanks into the Facility Backzone v2.1. Thanks to Zoinkity for showing me how to do it. If you'd like, I can e-mail you with the details. Smile

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Darn it, I had a room model load error in process in the Bunker i generator room. I decided to pause it to go grab a camera to photograph it, but the game crashed as it was unpausing! It was royally screwed up. Next time it happens, I'll remember to keep it running instead of going into my watch menu. Mad

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know this is a pretty old topic, but I love wierd screenshots, and I just got a wierd graphics error in Runway all of the suddenthat made the Mountains load random textures. One made Goldeneye look pretty patriotic (U.S.A!):

And... ummm Baby Pajama Mountains? (Ur kidding right? the b*by censor is still on? It still makes it dude? Omg, lol)

And Of course, Siberian Guard Mountains!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's pretty neat, I haven't had anything happen like that in a long time. Strange how it only effected the one texture used for the mountain backdrop. I used to get random textures to load on the Arctic Commando's heads in Surface i, which often made them have three or more faces. The Remote Mines would camoflague into what they were attached to, as it changed its texture to one used on the model. It was quite cool, but didn't always work.

I've tried going into the Admin CP to fix the word censors, but it keeps telling me that the page doesn't exist, or something along those lines. Some of the words that it filters are ridiculous. Hehe.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: