ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Help With PJ64 Cheats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pushrock_is_Trevelyan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Help With PJ64 Cheats Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all. long time lurker first time poster.

im headed to a Counter-Strike tourny on friday and i figured id bring some GE deathmatch action to all of us who get knocked out early.

ive read some posts here about entering custom cheats but couldnt quite extrapolate the right information.

will the GS cheats listed on the sight work under the 'Enter Cheat' option on Project 64? i recall Wreck mentioning erasing spaces an such. are those the only augmentations needed?

also, can anyone point me towards the necessary codes to implement 'Statue Park' in multi? ****never mind found it****

lastly, how do i access these extra maps in game? with the hand full of cheats provided with PJ64, i am only able to actually access Cradle.

thanks in advance for any help. man, this site is still as cool as it was when i first discovered it!

UPDATE:

ive gotten a few codes to function. my only remaining problem is to get 'Statue' to work. i tried the following code:

8102B17D 0085
8102B17F 0086
8002B187 0016
8102B183 0007
802ADBFD 0054
802ADBFE 0041
802ADBFF 0054
802ADC00 0055
802ADC01 0045

and no dice. any suggections?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, sorry I missed this post. Um, have you got more codes to work out? Basically yes, any code you find on my site will work for you, just remember to make a name before entering the codes otherwise the add code will be greyed out. That make sense? Statue park wise? Hmm. If you want my pj64 codes list let me know, I'll send it to you.

Okay, a possible fix to that Statue Park issue, try to change the 81xxxxx part of the codes to 80xxxxx. Please let me know if that does the trick.

Pushrock_is_Trevelyan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi GE MASTER, thank you for the reply.

yes, ive tried a variety of codes with mixed success. the following worked like a charm:

-Aztec in multi
-3 & 4 player in all maps
-Citadel (YESS!!!)

the elusive code still remains Statue Park. ive tried your suggestion and no luck. i even changed the 80xxxxx to 81xxxxx and still nothing. funny thing is with either code Statue Park becomes the 'blacked out' map in the last slot, but remains unselectable. strange.

i would greatly appreciate your PJ64 codes GE MASTEr, my email is

PushRock78 ---at--- excite.com

if you wish to send it that way. otherwse a PM is fine. btw is Statue Park a part of your list?

thanks again and i look forward to trying out your list!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's two problems with that code. The first is that a few of them should be 16-bit, and a few shouldn't be. However, that doesn't matter too much. Project64 doesn't want to load the final slot in level select menu for some odd reason. That code is made to replace the Egyptian Temple with the Statue Park. But, I think for everyone, that slot is empty. I threw together a rather quick fix. It'll replace the Facility with Statue. I simply grabbed the addresses from a code for Cradle, since I'm actually getting pretty tired and didn't want to go over the modifiers at this time. I could switch it to random... Ah, what the hey. It's not like it'll take anytime to do. So, nevermind about it replacing Facility, the following code will take the slot of Random. If you have any trouble with it, just let me know. Smile

8102B074 9C85
8102B076 9C86
8102B07A 0007
8102B07C 0000
8102B07E 0016
802ADBFD 0054
812ADBFE 4154
812ADC00 5545

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Pushrock_is_Trevelyan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHHHOOOO HAAAA!!!!

much obliged wreck. thats the last piece to my puzzle! boy am i ready for some four player mayhem on friday.

thank you very very much.

one last question for you all, ive always wondered this, whats supposed to be in that last slot anyway?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The final slot is for the Egyptian Temple, the last mission stage in the game. The normal codes to enable all of the levels in multiplayer don't seem to apply to the last slot. Apparently, it isn't available until after you've beaten the mission on any difficulty setting. So, you can play it on an emulator, once you've completed the stage properly. Unless, of course, there is another code to unlock it...

Pushrock_is_Trevelyan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Unless, of course, there is another code to unlock it...

LOL. nice segway...

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great thead, where did I go and miss all this? Sheesh. Pushrock, please give an update on how it went and how many converts you made with GoldenEye!!!

Pushrock_is_Trevelyan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
Great thead, where did I go and miss all this? Sheesh. Pushrock, please give an update on how it went and how many converts you made with GoldenEye!!!

i must of coarse apologize for the late response.

it went over reasonably well. i believe every person that attended played for atleast a round. the one thing that put many people off was the only controller available was four logitech ps2-like pads, which can be awkward for GE.

statue park also proved to be problematic, so with the exception of cradle we stuck to the 'stock' maps almost exclusively.

and their were quite a few converts. i wrote down this sites address atleast a hand full of times. some of us talked about trying our hand at netplay, but that has yet to materialize.

theres another tourney come may, i hope to have some usb adapters for the authentic pads by then.

GE MASTER and Wreck, i thank you again for your help in making this a success, and hope to be more active around here in the future.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pushrock!
It's really nice to see you again. I'm glad to hear that your tournament went over well. Playing GoldenEye would probably feel awkward on anything other than an N64 controller, but you'd eventually get used to it. Statue Park suffers from black outs on a grand scale, so it doesn't see much use. The Cradle holds up pretty well, though. There have been many new multiplayer maps hacked out by members like BMW and KCGhost. I recommend trying them out and considering them for your next tourny. We're glad we could help you out with the codes. Please stop by more often and let us know if you need any more assistance in the future.

Pushrock_is_Trevelyan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha thank you for the warm reception.

i suppose i was biased toward playing in statue park, as it was my favorite level in the game, in addition to being the best scene in the movie.

perhaps GE source will address my need someday.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: