ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Here is a tough challenge to beat: Are you up to it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Here is a tough challenge to beat: Are you up to it? Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a toughy: beating Egyptian on 00Agent with only the PP7. Many of you probably have never heard of this challenge or already have heard it and already attempted to beat it. Has anyone here in Shootersforever beaten Eyptian on 00Agent with only the PP7? If you did accomplish this mighty task, then I have to say you have earned a milestone in your Goldeneye career as a great Goldeneye player! Reply to this post if you beaten this challenge! How did you beat it? What tips did you use?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll give it a try later, I'm fairly good at Egyptian and the PP7 is my weapon of choice in most levels.

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's one I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j_DywPH4nU

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I played it last night and I almost beat it! I was on Baron Samodi's third form when his pistols are lasers, and I had plenty of health and armor to take him down. But all of the sudden he just froze(the game did not freeze up) the game was running fine but Baron Samodi was able to move! I claim Baron Samodi a wussy because he did not want to be embarrassed by a guy who beaten him only using the PP7. You know what? I am not giving up! I will play it again tonight to see if I can beat him! Twisted Evil

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

steelman16 wrote:
I played it last night and I almost beat it! I was on Baron Samodi's third form when his pistols are lasers, and I had plenty of health and armor to take him down. But all of the sudden he just froze(the game did not freeze up) the game was running fine but Baron Samodi was able to move! I claim Baron Samodi a wussy because he did not want to be embarrassed by a guy who beaten him only using the PP7. You know what? I am not giving up! I will play it again tonight to see if I can beat him! Twisted Evil

Were you playing on emulator? Or N64

On emulator I get bizarre freezes, Guessing the emulation "broke"

Like on Frigate and Egyptian sometimes.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No I play Goldeneye on N64 I don't use emulators because I have a hard time trying to set it up on my computer (which I used to own one).

Dangerousd777
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had a video on youtube to help with that, Just search for Project 64 Tutorial Part: 1, I was planning to make another but it got canceled due to the fact that there were many others and also my emulator wont work because I have a crappy video card now.. some really generic thing with a long ass name and hardly any support for 3D acceleration.

Anyways I just tried that challenge now and beat it, Somewhat easy but a bit difficult at the last form of Baron.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you really beat it? I had no problem getting to Baron's Third form but since he has more health and armed with Moonranker lazers (and he is really accurate with them) I have a hard time just trying to simply defeat him. What room did you fight him in? For me the best room was down stairs near where he spawns the third time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: