ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MISSION] War in the Jungle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: [MISSION] War in the Jungle Reply with quote Back to top

war in the jungle is all done here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvqQVg3Pa0
Very Happy

Last edited by armymen12002003 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job, send subdrag a copy of the patch to his www.goldeneyevault.com adress.

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how can you get it where james bond is a tottally different character

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
00Dark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW, that is a good one. I'd call that Vietnam or Korea, or something like that because the look of the Jungle area and the war chaos and helicopters make it look like the sore, red battleground of the US Veterans.

It's really amazing to see new forum members like Armymen, make a level this cool. SubDrag has really made it easy for hacking novices to make complete Solo missions without even learning hex and memory crap, which is a total headache!

Hey Armymen, be sure to personally thank SubDrag for the GoldenEye Setup Editor 2.0 because it has blown the iron doors off GoldenEye. I'd say that this has game has been completely hacked, right down to the core of it's hardcoded data. Cool

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the comment

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i always wanted to do somthing like this i think the next mission ido will be war on the streets levels and war in staute park

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i made a little improvement on it so where most of the russian guards have kfs's aka ak47's and a little text fix

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you add objectives or is it just basically kill with no official objectives?

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes i did add objectives 1 destroy russian equipment 2 destroy russian tank 3 blow up ammo dump

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Released on the vault! Great level! It's really cool how you have a massive amount of soldiers *on your side!*. As you go about the level.

http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=80

Great to have a new contributor of levels and someone who's mastered it so quickly.

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks

Scaramanga
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did anyone else notice it's a Russian settlement in Vietnam?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gave this a try yesterday, it runs pretty slow on my computer so I didn't finish it, I'm going to give it another try later. I really liked all the friendly guards, it just shows this game still has a lot of potential left in it.

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i put a little update on the level

Jack
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ehh....

The friendly guards are neat but they don't seem to do much. In fact, I noticed they attempt to shoot through walls a lot for some reason. As far as objectives go, it's basically Jungle with a coupld drone guns replaced with helicopters, and Xenia replaced with an extremely easy to destroy Tank.

Neat concept but overall the weakest of the four full missions available from the vault.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: