ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Do you have ego/First Person View

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you have First Person View ?
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Do you have ego/First Person View Reply with quote Back to top

I like to make a poll to my good friends who like to play egoshooters.

Do you have ego? The recognition of yourself, seeing out of your eyes being aware of yourself that you are an individual from others.

About half of the world's population can not comprehend ego. (Organic Portals - Example: Jac6)

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok.why do keep giving Jac6 crap over AIM? He is not an OP he has a soul; you are a **** weirdo!

there i said it!

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I already made my mind on who he is. He can try looking deep inside of himself and show who he really is, but right now - He's the primary example I have as an OP.

Just because he simply recognize the "me, me, me" does not mean he recognize the "I". There are more than to being souled than just having egoistic perspective.

"Okay, I do have first person view! Just like Joanna in the game!"
-OP that adapted to figuring out the egoistic perspective

No, that's not how it goes. The ego is there to help us recognize the "I", not the "me, me, me".

"I wonder why do I have this... Window..? How? Why?"
-Souled person that is wondering about his egoistic perspective

As I remembered from a chat with Jacob as he once said he does not wonder why he can see out of his eyes. Later on, I've been seeing signs of imitation - He is adapting to being a souled. But this doesn't mean he has one.

When the type of knowledge is given to an Organic Portal, they will adapt it to their higher status in programming.

"Geniuses create, others imitate"

I have read that Organic Portals are dimly conscious of themselves, they walk through the world to be here - But also able to feed on the 'loosh' energy to make them more conscious of themselves (But temporary).

Also,
You haven't been chatting him by giving the right high intellectual energy mistakingly (By telling him about anything based on egoistic perspective or awareness) so that would help him to adapt to the egoistic perspective - Have you?

Jac6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I laugh.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Yes folks... the media really cares about you.
They don't call it programming for nothing."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: