ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Your most hated type of music
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which music genre do you HATE?
Rock/Metal
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Punk
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Alternative (Rap/rock)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hip-hop/Rap
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Pop
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Classical/Opera
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Other
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Your most hated type of music Reply with quote Back to top

A spinoff to the "your fav type of music" threads; what kind of music do you AVOID listening to?
For me it's opera cuz it makes my ears explode. Evil or Very Mad

DELETED

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GERage wrote:
For me it's opera cuz it makes my ears explode.

Have you ever even seen an opera? I ask because most people who says things like that haven't, I saw a few back when I was in grade school and they weren't bad at all. I'm sure some fit the stereotype but these didn't, I can't remember the names anymore, it's been a long time.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Um should include Country in your list. Country sux dick.

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
Have you ever even seen an opera? I ask because most people who says things like that haven't, I saw a few back when I was in grade school and they weren't bad at all. I'm sure some fit the stereotype but these didn't, I can't remember the names anymore, it's been a long time.

I've seen a couple operas and they were fairly good. But on the radio, opera's too high-pitched and gets very annoying.

GE MASTER wrote:
Um should include Country in your list. Country sux dick.

I consider country to be a crappier rock.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really can't stand rock music where you can't hear what the "singer" is meant to be singing about. My girlfriend can't stand it too!

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good point....I think rock is awesome, but I have to agree that "scream-your-lungs-out" rock is noise, not music.

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mad

Just cuz you can't do it.

Corey Taylor is the best screamer, you can understand him.

I hate techno. I don't understand how anyone can LISTEN to it. Dancing is understandable, but just listening to it?

And metal is the best. Scream Metal just pure (sic).

Slipknot's scream metal is (sic)est.

Even slipknots non-scream metal is (sic)er than most metal bands.

No one can scream like Corey taylor. Or if they can, they don't do it. I can. I rule.

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate Rap with all my heart! It SUCKS! Because most rappers are drug addicts which is a bad influence to have on society and most of their lyrics supports breaking the Law, running away from cops, dealing drugs, having sex, and murdering people etc. Rap takes no talent at all to sing all they do is talk in rythems and it is just horrible! To me, Rap is crap.

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. Expect old school rap(known as ACID PUNK now) was the best.

Techno,Punk,And Rapcore/Metal are the best

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Old school rap? Probably stuff like Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang. That isn't a bad song at all.

Yeah, most modern rap is stupid (esp. Soulja Boy: the stupidest (c)rap ever Evil or Very Mad ). However, a few "underground" rap artists like Naughty by Nature aren't as bad.

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GERage wrote:
Old school rap? Probably stuff like Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang. That isn't a bad song at all.

Yeah, most modern rap is stupid (esp. Soulja Boy: the stupidest (c)rap ever Evil or Very Mad ). However, a few "underground" rap artists like Naughty by Nature aren't as bad.

Sugarhill,Public Enemy,Naughty By Nautre,Cypress Hill etc.

**** new school rap!

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man oh man, people are getting antsy over this subject.

As far as the opera debate: musicals are good, but I agree that opera is a bit too much singing.

As far as the rap debate, I'm very on-off. I like the beats in rap (much to my own horror), but I don't particularly enjoy the things that much of them talk about. It's not all bad though. (surprisingly, It's great for halo, I always own when listening to 50 cent for some reason, lol)

Personally, I can't stand country. It's rare that I'll find a country song I can bear.

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

El Cazador wrote:
It's rare that I'll find a country song I can bear.

Ok, maybe Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire is one of the few?

zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know what happens when you play a country song backwards, right?
Your wife comes back, your dog comes back, your truck gets fixed...

No, seriously, I don't have much problem with country. Heck, even that weird rap crap where they lower the guys voice to bass or below is at least rather amusing when someone goes by playing it really loud.

No, the most dreaded music must be ragtime. Straight eighths? What were they thinking?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: