ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Nuts!! Camping for a PS3. Wow.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Nuts!! Camping for a PS3. Wow. Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, the scene is crazy to me. Tents and camping for two days. I think there are only 10 or 20 consoles per store even. I could see possibly doing this if I could get a couple of them and flip them on ebay...but c'mon that is insane. People really are insane, this proves it to me. In fact, here in Vancouver, someone was paying a homeless guy to stand in line for him overnight!!! Burn in hell bitch!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My store had 34...I hate Sony for doing this. Not that I'm even getting a PS3, but their idea of this "make a big demand, little supply" thing just angers me. There best be more Wiis...

Fear the Darkness
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm planning on making some good money off of these PS3's. did you guys know they are going for $1500 on ebay? some are even going for $2000 or more. the most I've seen is $5000. I'm going to sell one on ebay and making a thousand or two profit off it. then if I want a PS3 I can get one and still have a few hundred. that's like someone giving you a PS3 system for free and $600.

and the same thing is going on with the Wii's. they are only $250 in a store but most of them on ebay are going for at least $500, usually more. so buy two of those and you can make double or more what you paid for them.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BOYCOT SONY! Well, not really. But its still annoying that they are only making a limmited ammount of them. But one question: After this innitial rush, are they going to produce more? Or is this it?

The Extremist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This will not happen with the Wii. North America is getting 600,000 units at launch. You'll probably be able to walk into a store the day after and get one.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

people are selling Wii pre-order cards... highest i saw was 16 grand... thats not including the actual cost. PS3s were on ebay at like... 9 pm. amazing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If it's an investment, then okay I can see doing it. As for the acual production on ps3, they have a huge problem on their hands. They can't produce the bluray fast enough. That means, sony could have a huge problem on their hands. I'm talking huge problem. People can't buy developers games if they don't have the system. It's going to be crazy. I just predict that Wii will be the best of them all. PS3 can't keep up with demand, and gamers likely will buy one of the others.

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know it would be a hard case to argue, but Sony should be charged with disturbing the peace. Or at least something. There are some idiots that are killing eachother over stupid things like this, and there's no way that Sony can say they didn't know that it would happen. I swear, I love video games, but some people just go overboard with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,230182,00.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: