ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Favorite Solo level?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite solo level
Facility
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Runway
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Bunker i
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Silo
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Archives
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Control
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Cradle
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Favorite Solo level? Reply with quote Back to top

What is your favorite solo level Question Mine would be runway becase I love blowing up people with grenade launchers with the destroy almost everything gameshark code Twisted Evil Exclamation Twisted Evil Exclamation Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Facility hands down. Excellent design, endless guards to kill w/ Trev, scientists, and so much destruction (I like breaking test tubes). It just has a little of everything.

As far as Runway, the only things I like are the tank and explosives, but it's too easy.

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Jungle

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like Dam personally but not on there.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I voted for Silo but there's a lot of them I like, it's hard to pick a favorite.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Control. It's so beautifully laid out... Cool

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In my opinion, each level is good in its own right. Caverns is my favourite, though!

zoinkity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bunker II is an excellent solo and mp stage, though it could use a few more spawns ;*) More than any other stage it really exemplifies how you can either sneak about fairly unnoticed or go guns-blazing and bring dozens of guards down on you at once.

steelman16
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Definitly Aztec! Has plenty of challenge and great level design! I beaten Aztec on 00Agent way too many times but it is still a great level to play.

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Look at silo people...

it is **** awazing, just lots of guards in your way, and you can shoot them all!!! Very Happy Hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GErage I didn't choose runway to play the mission, I chose it for fun, facility would be my second choice. Runway has lots of room.

Runway destruction!!

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just chose Facility b/c it's so well-balanced, has scientists, and its cheat requires a good amount of skill and luck. I almost chose Silo or Bunker 1/2, since I do play those missions often. I don't like outdoor levels unless it's Surface 1 or Dam. Yeah, I like the indoor levels just b/c they're more challenging.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dam.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually like Surface 1 alot. It has hardly any guards or gun blazing quality, but that's my point. I love it because of its stealth factor. You start out with a sniper rifle and a PP7 for close quarters, and you can pick off guards quietly and have alot of fun going stealth on harder difficulties. Going behind cabins and blowing up exlosive barrels around the corner is cool. Of course you can still sound the alarm at the helipad if stealth doesn't interest you. Excellent level design on Surface as well.

I also like Bunker i because of the same thing.

GERage
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like Surface 1 b/c of the weapons (GL, sniper rifle) and sniping guards that're like 200m/700ft away from you. It's always more fun to take out guards stealthily than blasting the hell outta them, IMO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: