ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

BATTLEFRONT NOT LISTED HERE?!?!?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: BATTLEFRONT NOT LISTED HERE?!?!?! Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, simply, i got addicted to StarWars Battlefront. It is an addicting FPS, with optionan third person view. there are mods for it, which i use, and yeah. umm... GO GET IT!

G E MASTER... have you played it? regardless, you should make a section for it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Or, like I was trying to do with Detstar, YOU could make it and then submit it to GE Master.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If he adds Star Wars: Battlefront, people will start expecting him to open up a forum for every First-Person Shooter ever made. Doom, Duke Nukem, Turok, South Park, Time Splitters, Half-Life, Unreal Tournament, F.E.A.R., or even the disaster that was Hexen. Who could do without a Wolfenstein 3D forum? I know I couldn't. Razz

Half of the games listed aren't even discussed. GoldenEye and Perfect Dark are the only ones to see some real action. Besides, only certain games should remain a classic forever. The ones here are apparently those in which GE Master feels would fall into that category.

Maybe there should be an FPS forum dedicated to all games in that genre?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, FPS and Third Person Forums makes more sense, to break it up a little. I would love the Classic DOOMs and Zelda (Ocarina of Time) to have their own forums, but many would not agree so I guess I'll just be a GE fanboy here, lol.

Oh, and CS. And CZ, and CS: Source. And Halflife (ORIGINAL, not that "only decent in my opinion" HL2, overhyped stupid ... *grumbling* ). Oh and cant forget UT. I love games. Smile

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fine fine... u guys are right. ill just find another forum. is it illeagle to start a thread about battlefront in the general gaming talk? just wondering... ill post some mods maybe.

BTW: anyone find any good mechwarrior 4 mods?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can post anything you want in General Gaming Talk, right? I believe a game falls under general game, lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: