ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Mouse for aiming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Mouse for aiming Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible for the emulator to have the mouse for aiming when I switch to 1.2 controller on the thing? 1.2 makes the analog stick the aiming, and I want the mouse to operate for the analog stick.

Any .dlls involved or to download?

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you want the mouse to operate as the N64 joystick then all you need to do is:

Get N-Rage's input plugin,

Open the plugin,

Set the joystick controls,

Click "Joystick Up" and simply move the mouse up to set the first mouse movement (I think it will say Y Axis- or something).

Do the same thing for down, left, and right.

I'd also recommend setting right click as the R button to aim and left click as the Z button to shoot. That way you can hold down right click and tap left click as you move the mouse around to shoot like an arcade. Also, you might want to consider setting a side click (If you have one) to the B button so you can reload right after you shoot.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, thanks a lot 00dark. This way it's a lot easier to test and play with custom weapons!

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are some other good "mouse plugins" too.

Just do some macros to help you even more (like Z+B macro in the mouse to instantly use the second action of a gun, I personally use it at the Mouse 2 button, it is fun with pistols, to pistol whip from just one button, and you don't have to chance to it...).

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know how to do macros. I wonder if there is a mouse plug-in that centers the mouse so I can record and aim correctly in a small screen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: