ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

My GoldenEye mouse/keyboard setup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: My GoldenEye mouse/keyboard setup Reply with quote Back to top

I have a mouse/keyboard setup that works extremely well with manual aiming. You don't have to switch to control style 1.2 which makes it even better. It is a beautiful configuration that does honestly feel like a real FPS control setting. When you want to aim press "." on the keyboard to switch to aiming mode. Hold right click and tap left click to shoot. When you want to come out of manual aiming simply press "." again on the keyboard to toggle back to normal movement mode. You can't move around while you're manually aiming, so it's just like when you hold down the "R" button on a controller. Just make sure that the spot you pick to snipe is secure so that you won't die while you're standing in one spot, otherwise toggle it back quickly and run for cover.

http://two.xthost.info/00dark/goldeneye.cpf

This setting only works for NRage's DInput8 V2 1.80a. For some reason toggling the aim on NRage's DInput8 V2 2.00b makes the emulator crash. Version 2.00b also won't load the .cpf file for some reason. Everyone uses version 2.00b online, but when you play with me you'll have to use version 1.80a so that I won't desynch. Just quickly change your plugin and I will be able to play you in a deathmatch. Also uncheck all the "Raw Data" boxes on every controller's "Controller Pak" configuration in the input plugin window otherwise the game will desynch. YOU MUST DO THIS! Enjoy this setup if you don't have a USB adapter. See you on the battlefield! Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: