ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Em is here!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MisterEm
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Em is here! Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all. Very Happy
I'm Em of Em and Jay. My brother has yet to register but I've taken the opportunity to register on such great forums. We need more users! Very Happy

Here's what I recently sent to Graham.

I have for you another video that I put together for you to enjoy. This one is footage from our multiplayer archive, a compilation piece which showcases us at our best. Most of the footage features us playing without auto-aim, especially Goldeneye.

Jay is always first player, and me, Em, is always second.

Link: http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TCL19RXNSBZG1FTA1FEZNFYWI

Merry Christmas and all that! Smile

I also look forward to all this talk about online Goldeneye and all that (Tournaments!). Keep up the awesome work Graham! Very Happy

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks man! Welcome to the forums too. Glad to see you here. Really enjoyed you most recent video. Gave me some real motivation to start uploading more vids from the tourneys. I will post your video on the home page like last time if that's cool with you guys.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's great to see another one the fantastic GoldenEye players here on the message board. Pretty cool video compilation, Em. You and your brother look like you'd give some good competition. The fact that you're still enjoying the game in the year 2005 brings a smile to my face. Perhaps, next time, you guys can show off some footage of you battling it out in Facility Backzone, Archives Backzone, Caverns Frontzone, Bunker i, or even The Quad multi? Haha, now that would make me happy! Very Happy

MisterEm
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah Very Happy You have no idea how much we would LOVE to play those levels, it would sure add a whole new dimension to the way we play.

Unfortunately we have no Gameshark! I've looked around last week at various pawnshops around the city and even asked friends and old friends if they might have one, all to no avail. I can't shop online either because nobody seems to want to ship to Canada (we're in Winnipeg).

I'd say out of the both of us, Jay is the better one. Laughing

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, you need gameshark? Go to http://www.liksang.com

Don't worry, they will ship anywhere. One important issue though is whether it has a working led light, which means you can hook it up to the pc. Just check with them before you order, and verify that if it doesn't have a working light you are returning it for a refund or another one. If you are going to order from them, let me know first!

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

for gameshark, check ebay, i bought mine for 1 cents, then shipping, cost me 5 bucks, NEW with working led Smile

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and after reading on liksang:
Produced by Datel UK for Interact USA

so its not a working with pc one.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just wondering how you know?

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well the "not working" gs are made by datel, those who bought gameshark, all the others before are the working one. thats what i read in another web site, can't remember where but if im wrong anyone correct me but im pretty sure about it Smile

MisterEm
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay so.... I'll check eBay. Smile

If I do find one, what do I need to know about connecting it with the PC? Is it strictly for downloading new codes or is this what's used for online play? :p

Cuz if it is, I gotta get one fast. Well either way, I gotta get one fast.

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Connecting it with the PC will just allow you to enter codes faster. It takes forever to enter them in on the gameshark, when you can just copy and paste them then upload them on the gameshark.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't connect it to the PC to play online. But actually, that sounds like a good idea. It could work couldn't it? Probably not, but I don't know anything. All I know is playing Goldeneye online from the console would just be amazing.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to know about the datel gameshark info. Let me know if you remember the site you read that!

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

going to check that right now Smile

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sadly i cant find the site, i just don't remember where, but from what i remember, it happened when gameshark was sold to a company, they started making new gameshark 3.3, so there are good 3.3 and bad not working 3.3, but what i read to is that if you can find a v3.2, then it should work since they were all done before gameshark was sold...but then again i bought mine on ebay new factory sealed for mostly nothing, and it was working, so if it doenst work well, just sell it back hehe

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, I'm not sure how this works exactly, but I'm pretty sure that Datel was responsible for producing GameShark's for InterAct, as well as the European alternative, Action Replay. After InterAct was sold to MadCatz, the products were still being made by Datel, just not to their full extent. Many of them were lacking not only the LED, but they included an inactive port. Upon receiving two 3.3's, I now know that the only true way of telling whether or not the GameShark's will work with a PC, is to look inside to see if there is a small white block behind the clear pastic countdown visor. This still doesn't mean that you're gauranteed that it works, but it gives it a much better chance.

I bought two off of eBay earlier this year, both of which were the right version. However, one of them doesn't seem to want to start up anymore, so I'm left with just the one. If only companies would make products that work properly and last you more than a few months...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: