ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Walk Through Props

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(guest)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Walk Through Props Reply with quote Back to top

(Walk through Props)

Last edited by (guest) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't recall a Walk Through Props code for PD. However, there were three different codes that caused door rotations to change, allowing you to venture into areas you normally wouldn't be able to reach. I don't have them with me, but could probably locate them for you.

Outside of the Lucerne Tower's front entrance is a small piece of road, and one nasty fall. Nothing very exciting, sadly.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's a legitimate way to get outside the tower too. I don't know of any sites that have it posted anymore (Looks like Detstar's PD site won't be coming back) but from what I remember you need to get to one of the upper floors in a short time in Extraction, there will be a guard up there that normally isn't, he drops a keycard that can unlock any door in the building.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe I've seen both a WTW and WTD code for PD.

SuperSlash
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's a way to get outside of the dataDyne building without using a GS. It involves a glitch. I'll post the link here if you want it.

SuperSlash
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://qntm.org/?defection_a

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=72775748686755&mkt=en-US&lang=en-US&w=af6b0770&FORM=CVRE

Walk through doors. Pretty much what it says. This code allows you to walk through any door in the game as though it weren't there at all. One of the best ways to hunt for secrets in Perfect Dark. Code by Ructir.

80285798 0001

Walk through walls. A companion code to the one above, this will actually let you walk through almost any barrier. Even better for exploring every hidden nook and cranny of this fantastic game. Code by Ryan Toluchanian.

8002804B 0001
80028053 0001
80028057 0021
8002805B 0001
8002805F 0001
8002806B 00A1
8002806F 0001
80028073 0021
80028077 0001

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You need to edit the extra spaces, PJ64 won't accept ones with extra spaces. Do it in notepad. NTSC PD

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion wrote:
Without cheating/hacking? Sad

Yes. From Detstar, via Archive.org:

Detstar wrote:
This is kind of conditional: You have to make sure none of the guards downstairs fire their weapons. This can be done easily if you have the 'Queen of Marquis Rules' cheat (enemies unarmed). Or the Phoenix, with it's second function explosive shells, which will take out any enemy, even if you miss him by a few feet. If you succeed, an extra guard will appear on the floor when you exit the elevator. He's right around the corner. Kill him, and you'll collect the Office key card.

With the card, you can open the door to Cassandra's office. But there's nothing inside, except a lone grenade on the desk. What's it for? You can use it to blast away a wall in the office, to open up the secret passage way, and see the cheese, which is in the same location as it was in the first mission.

In the room, besides the cheese, you can pick up a Dragon, with plenty of ammo in it. This is undoubtedly for taking care of the bodyguards later on, or the dataDyne chopper, should you miss with your lone rocket.

You can only break the wall from the office. The silhouette of the knock out wall appears with light, as demonstrated here. Of course if you could blast this open, you would skip to the end of the level, in the midst of Cassandra and her bodyguards. So it was blocked by the programmers for good reason.

So getting Cassandra's keycard was a waste of time? Think again. If you happen to head all the way back downstairs, to where you started the level, and enter the room where you planted the second ECM mine in the first mission, you will find something cool� Two dataDyne Female guards, and Mr. Blonde, standing, unmoving in silence, along with two rockets for the Rocket Launcher. Of course you can't kill any of the characters, they've invincible statues.

These characters appear in the end of level intro, and are just being 'stored' out of the way, down here, much like the Pirate Helicopter and Flight Recorder beyond the Statue Park gates from Rareware's game Goldeneye 007. But why are you able to open the door? I think it's a shortcut, that by collecting the keycard, the game unlocks all the doors instead of having to program the office door to be unlocked. Good theory, huh? It makes sense, BUT it doesn't explain why there are two rockets for you to pick up in there. If you were meant to get the rockets, you would stumble upon this 'behind the scenes' look of the game's programming.

Proving the theory that Cassandra's keycard simply unlocks all the level's doors, it also unlocks the door on the ground floor, by the highway. You can even step outside, and walk around for a short distance. But why would that door be openable? In a bonus mission, 'Mr. Blonde's revenge', he enters the dataDyne building through those very doors.
You know you can only possibly walk so far, right? I figured maybe an invisible barrier would be appropriate. But all of a sudden, everything disappears once you go too far, except the moon and the sky, and then you experience instant death. Such a great reward for the renowned explorer, don't you think?

Emphasis mine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: