ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Need help with adding custom level(s) I downloaded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Jolteon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Need help with adding custom level(s) I downloaded Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not too sure if I created this thread at right section or if this even needed but I request help if someone can sort this out for me.

I have been viewing here as a guest some time and few times over than a year ago searching for FAQs and answers on how to get the custom levels but I sorta never understand about what to get and have. Today I finally manage to grab the GE Setup Editor 2.4 that I was suppose to need and I got the directX9.0 and the other file I suppose have I got as well.

I'm having probably one of a simple problem but I don't know how to get a custom level into the Goldeneye. At the moment I starting off downloaded Cliff Base by GERage. I try my best to follow the tutorial given but I can't get it still. I made a duplicate GE rom in case it going be changed and needed. In the Setup Editor the Rom I copy I got it to be a Unflipped Rom along with the usual settings of Project 64 1.6 I set it up like CPU core style all the way when I suppose to have 4 checkmarks with 3 on the left and 1 at the right side.

I tried several times but it not starting up when I try the copy Rom version of GE. Anyone can explain to me what I suppose to do or what I'm missing? I never see any tutorials of this on youtube where a person opens up the Setup Editor and do a demo of a level that downloaded and all that viewing from the desktop. If this is really difficult for me to set up, I can suggest someone show me how to do it from TeamViewer.

I'll try suscribing to this topic. I really love to play all the custom levels in GE.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: