ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Met any famous celebrities?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Met any famous celebrities? Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone met anyone famous? Please be honest!!! Genuine replies only!

I only bring up this topic as I realised how many celebrities I have met by chance.

In the real world, I never boast about who I have met as I have never really been interested in the whole celebrity lifestyle, and find it surprising myself that I have met many celebrities for different reasons. Most I've met through being a perfromer (Magician and Musician). Anyway, I've met:

Beyonce, David Arnold, Ashanti, The Sugababes (British girl group), Sarah Harding (from British group "Girls Aloud"), Daniel Craig, Derren Brown (British Mind Reader/Psychological Illusionist), Kelly Rowland, Paul Wilson (Magician, one third of British show "The Real Hustle"), Graham Norton (Irish comedian/TV host), Chilli (from "TLC"), Hattie Hayrige (from TV show "Red Dwarf"), Tisha Martin (from British girl group "The 411"), Daniel Craig, Ja Rule, Christian Lee (British TV Magician/Comedian) and Christina Milian.

Most of you probably might not know who some of these are, but there you go! I've got autographs from a few of these people just for keep's sake, too. (You never know, they might be worth something in the future!)

I just though that it would be interesting to see who YOU have met! Very Happy

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have met Carlos Santana. Maybe others, but you wouldn't know them...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The other week, I met Alan Carr (British Comedian/TV Presenter) by chance at the supermarket where I work. It attracts celebrities like a magnet!

El Cazador
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I used to live next to Jeremy McGrath's parent's house. Him and his buddies used to practice their motocross on the hills behind our property. lol.

That was back when he was still on top

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: