ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Sneaky Multiplayer Tricks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You don't need the n64 console though, to play GoldenEye via emulator.

Anyways, I might look into this sticking remote mine that you speak of.

A nifty trick I use a lot is the reverse weapon cycling. Rather handy in a pinch.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do believe it has somthing to do with stairs. It also might have been a freak glitch. I have had occasions with a few bond games (not goldeneye but the EA bond games) were i would fall through the ground on a solid area. Although there are so many tricks in multi player. An easy way to win on 3v1 I found was in the complex with lasers, golden gun, or mines. Radar has to be on tho. (I myself don't like radar but my friends insisted that it be used). I would just pick up the laser, golden gun, mines, AR, you know the powerful weapon, then get armor. After that I would just keep running around and doing 1-5 shot kills all day lol. I would get to a score of like 15-0 and I wouldnt even have taken any dmg to my health bc I kept getting armor. But they finnally found 2 weaknesses. The first was someone would get the laser and hide in the vent, so it was a 50-50 chance game there. The second was they would all 3 stay together and would grab globs of ammo and weapons and could shoot me to the ground. This strategy would work good however in a FFA game.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah...they're all in one spot under the yellow light in the complex waiting for the body armor. I couldn't help see the light in their screens but the radar made it obvious. Number two saw me coming and managed to thwart my win of the kills. Better watch out I did good damage with the 90.

The perfect place for mines are in those secret vents. Especially just inside one of the walls in the vents and not the far back.

Kastro187420
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tactics I use in Multi.

Proximity Mines -

Place them on the Roof. People hardly check that, and by the time they notice it, its too late.

Stick them right on the frame of the door, or hallway so that they can't see it (archives is a good example).

When running from someone, throw a mine a ways in FRONT of you. You have about 1 second or so to run past it, making your enemy either follow you throw and risk being blown up, or stopping to shoot the mine. Either way, your gaining Valuable Escaping time.

Stick them on Ammo crates and then pick up the crates. Next person who comes by will get blown up by an invisible mine as long as the crate hasn't spawned back.

Kill someone, leave their weapons, and just toss a mine in the middle. The person who thinks they are coming across a stash of weapons gets a nasty suprise.

Plant them in Respawn Areas. Blow up a crate, and duck down inside of it. Toss a mine at the floor, and when the crate fixes itself, it will conceal the mine.

If you have real good aim, toss a mine and shoot it so it blows up in someones face.

Place them on the bottom of Top Sliding doors so when it slides down, it coneals the mine.

In 2 story levels that have grates, place a mine just next to it below the grate.

-----

Pistol Duels -

Strafe. Do that alot and go back and forth, your enemy will get confused, meanwhile you can take a few shots while they adjust their aim.

Use the Scope, and shoot for the head. This is how I get 75% of my kills. Sure, they get a few shots on me to the body, but I get 1 shot to their head and its over.

Shoot through glass, give them a small scare and make them nervous.

Shoot a circle on the ground, and wait for them to walk into it. When they do, open up with an ambush if its teams.

-----

Automatics -

Again, use the scope, you can be extremely deadly with an automatic if you aim for the head.Most people fire wildly using Auto-aim, Manual aim works much better.

-----

Rocket Launchers -

Shoot at their feet or next to them at a wall. Its hard to hit someone, especially when they are moving. So allow the rest of the explosion to take them out by hitting a wall directly next to them.

-----

Grenade Launchers -

Bounce these around corners. Those of you with lots of practice can make the best use of these and get them in almost any spot you choose. Very effective Control weapon.

-----

Throwing Knives -

Duck Down and Aim up. Throwing knives don't auto aim, so if you duck, they will have to adjust their aiming a bit to hit you. If your already aimed up a little, just let loose and aim for the chest.

-----

Slappers Only! -

Not my favorite weapon, but keep ducked down, and keep moving. Even if you die, keep swinging anyway, sometimes you get an extra hit in, and you just may kill them too.

-----

I'll update later with Level-Specific Strategies.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey no offense but evenone on earth knows those tricks, most have even been listed here before. Also using the scope aint exactly a "sneaky multiplayer trick".

Kastro187420
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh you'd be suprised at how many people I play against that neglect even the most simplist of tricks, even though they claim to know everything.

And the thing about the scope, if you have Auto Aim on, most people refuse to use the scope since they can just point in the direction and shoot, which Is why I included it as a trick, even though technically it isn't.

Im un-aware of what all you guys know here since I signed up just yesterday, but like I said above in this post, most people I play against don't know these.

heh, im to the point where I have to LET people win occasionally just so they will keep playing me...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good point, I myself prefure auto aim off myself because it aims for the chest so it makes a head shot impossible without the scope. Oh and btw welcome to the forums!

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LTK with proxy's.

*cringes*

Are we out of sneaky tricks?

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Put proxies under places you can;t reach but can walk over, like some of the catwalks in the complex, people won't check for mines there. BOOM!

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Played recently, my opponent lost on some basic knowledge of this thread but he's a good shooter and almost got me a couple times.

I remember one trick that stands out in the Archives which scored me a win. Shooting grates two or three times to wear them down, then when your opponent is passing one, shoot another shot to destroy the crate which takes out half your life, it's as good as a head shot.

Taking the high ground like top of the stairs kneeling saved me too.

greensaysfuckyouall
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GOD DAMN YOU MOFOS HAVE NO STINKIN LIFE.. crap WHO RAISED YOU A PACK A ASIANS

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey greenie bicth shut your face, undertand me, I have seen spammers like
you all over the net so F**K off!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: