ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Courtyard map project (hammer)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcbrainlegend
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awesome. a few too many windows tho perhaps

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was worried about the effect of too many windows, but it seems to be ok. I'm definitely at the maximum though as far as adding any more rooms/windodws would bring framerates to an unacceptable level.

This map is now all but finished, just putting a few finishing touches on it. I'm quickly discovering that the number of objects you add to the stage does screwy things with the in-game framerates vs. emulator framerates - after you reach a certain point, your emu posted framerate actually goes up (stays much more consistantly at 60 fps) but the in-game rates drop as is noticable from the firing rate of the KF7.

I hope to have the final map posted sometime early next week. (and re: Wreck - no, I have no plans of a solo mission right now. If I'm going to work on any missions, it will be my runway mission)

EDIT - I see this page is linked to from the homepage of goldeneyeforever. Here is a link to the completed project....

http://shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=2596

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: