ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Sh!t your pants now. New GE XBLA Screenshots released!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grindie
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't this the APRIL edition of Xbox 360 World?

eshocker6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could cry out of the extreme disappointment... They sure as hell can't scrap this...

http://www.andyraeside.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/goldeneye_scans/page1.jpg

http://www.andyraeside.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/goldeneye_scans/page2.jpg

http://www.andyraeside.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/goldeneye_scans/page3.jpg

http://www.andyraeside.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/goldeneye_scans/page4.jpg

Does anybody in the industry realize the amount of money to be made with this project!? Nintendo has practically shunned our community without caring.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So beautiful...I must have it......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DaronMalakianXVII
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Stunned*

DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If the reports are true about Nintendo being soley responsible for the abortion of this GoldenEye update, I could easily find myself avoiding their products in the future. And this is coming from a huge Nintendo fan, who has defended them since the beginning of the console wars. I love the world of Mario, and the history of Zelda, but my feelings for GoldenEye run far deeper than for any other game ever created. A personal Nintendo ban? It's possible.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

fantsu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well... maybe PD?
That is fine with me.

And we got to remember one thing...
are the NEW players ready for new Goldeneye?

I can imagine they saying:
"You told that this "Goldeneye" is good? But... but it looks like crap, the Gears Of War looks better, so Goldeneye is a piece of crap."

Because nowadays the graphics are all that matters, no level design, game music, funny multiplayer...

graphics.

We can still play Goldeneye, why cry for this, when it is the same game than the original, only with fancier graphics?

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Notice the BETA-style KF7 Soviet in the Bunker mission? I bought the magazine the other day - first mag I've bought in ages!

This game needs to be released!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought; do you reckon if we all sold our souls to Nintendo, they'd release it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It has first of all, online multi mainstream, leaderboards, 1P screen multi, etc...I want the remake badly...this is ridiculous

eshocker6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sadly, the reason why Goldeneye was canceled was because Activision was the middle man, I'm pretty sure it explains why. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nintendo overall is what caused the aborting of Goldeneye, but I'm pretty sure it says that Activision was threatened by Nintendo or something.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is retarded, god damn it I hate the owner of nintendo; they are the same guys that sue anybody for fan based games with no compunction.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, lay off Nintendo until we have some actual proof that they had something to do with it being canceled - and that it's even been canceled to begin with, this just screams "publicity stunt" to me. After all, depending on which rumor you want to believe either Nintendo had it canceled or Microsoft couldn't decide how the reimburse Nintendo for the rights to the game. And I'm betting neither are anywhere near the truth. Rolling Eyes

If you're truly worried about it having been canceled start writing into Nintendo of America/Europe. If the rumor is to be believed it was the Japanese end of the company that got it canceled, enough pressuring from the US and EU branches of the company are probably enough to get their opinion overruled. But as I've already said, chances are this is just a publicity stunt.

DELETED

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is possible that it's an elaborate stunt they've put together, not only to gain more exposure, but to see just how badly the gaming community wants to have it released. The fact that Rare and Microsoft have offered to port the updated version of GE to the Wii, and also open up a large back catalogue of older games to be downloadable via the Wii's Virtual Console, seems like every company involved wins. Besides, at this point, all it looks like Nintendo has to do is say "okay". Everything is basically being handed to them on a silver platter. So why turn it down?

We'll just have to wait and see where it goes from here.
It most certainly isn't over... not by a long shot.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: