ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

New PD multi maps in pipeline...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'm going to have to check into the files in Hex Edit. Hopefully I can remember exactly what I'm supposed to be looking for. It'll probably all come rushing back as I scan through them. It'd be nice if they all shared the same value, but even if they don't, each of them can be handled by the convertor. I'm hoping to also get this portal business straightened out. I've been having to turn them off to test things out, otherwise you hit a wall every ten feet you walk. I should check it out in a little bit and send you my findings.

Edit: Okay, I've extracted the room files from the original Perfect Dark background and looked them over. I've sent you the exception values in a PM, so here's hoping that takes care of our indice problems.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

UPDATE: Ravine should be complete by next week! It should be interesting, especially because of the non-existance of elevators!

Would you prefer Green or Brown ammo boxes? Let me know!

To help you decide - imagine the crates in this picture! (There is a green crate in the far left!!!)

Last edited by Kode-Z on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Green would stand out a bit more in the level, I think that would look better.

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well it depends how the ammo boxes contrast, if the map is brownish then use brown unless they blend in too much then use green so they stick out

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Or you can use the PD ammo crate. The purple colour should help stand out even more. If you need any help putting it in, I'd be more than happy to take care of it for you. Which reminds me, I still need to get you that updated Villa patch sometime.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ravine is complete!!!

It has been complete for a while actually, but I will be getting a broadband connection within a couple of weeks. Once I have that connection, the zip file will be on its way to SubDrag.

This will be one of the last levels I will be porting for a couple of months as I have been really busy recently, but I will still try to find time to make/port levels.

Sorry for the wait, and many thanks for your patience! Very Happy

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Since I'm back home for a few days, I'm going to try finishing up the rest of the PD Texture Patch updates for Sub. I'll have to test Zoinkity's current fix, since all stages currently fail in multiplayer. That - along with splitting up dataDyne and Area 51 into smaller (playable) maps - has been the main delay. Hopefully that can be corrected this weekend and put up for everyone to redownload. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: