ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Work in Progress] Car Park Mission - June 22nd, 2007
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: [Work in Progress] Car Park Mission - June 22nd, 2007 Reply with quote Back to top

I know some of you are probably wondering what happened to the Caves mission I had been working on. Well, that was set onto the backburner, with a rather low flame. It may be worked on again one day, but I've decided to move onto a project that has had my interest since I first knew it was possible. And now that Zoinkity has completed the clipping file for the level, the Car Park is a playable stage. Infact, a multiplayer version of it was already released over at the RWP (Rare Witch Project) forums. I'm not sure why it wasn't added here, but SubDrag will likely do so very soon.

So, here's the first two shots of the Car Park mission in progress...

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

00Dark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH... MY... GOD!! THAT IS SO BAD@SS!! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY Crying or Very sad I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!! A CAR PARK MISSION!! AND IT IS IN GOLDENEYE!! UUUUUUGH... HOLD ON... I'M FAR TOO EXCITED TO SPEAK ANYMORE. HOLY MOTHER %@#$%&!! SELF DESTRUCTING IN 5... 4... 3... 2... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! SO BAD@SS!!

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking forward to it, Car Park is one of my friends' favorite multi levels in PD so I've played it a lot, it'll be interesting to see what kind of mission you create for it.

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't **** wait until this comes out on ISP patches.

I have a question. Will you be able to include a carpark.bin file with the ISP?

Thanks

CSX(ColdShadowX) Smile

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW!!!! I am with the other guy's, but i'll spare you the swears Smile

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn't fall asleep last night, so I thought out the mission details and wrote them down on a notepad. Most of the ideas are there, it's only a matter of diving into the project completely. I've added to the first floor garage, and tried designing "extra" areas to fill it out better. It's getting there, mentally. Gonna keep plugging away at it.

The first floor garage, with new cars...

The first floor security office (outside), in the works...

Last edited by Wreck on Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:09 am; edited 3 times in total

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far looking good.

Oh, and btw, I downloaded the mp version from rwp. Amazing! Zoinkity did an outstanding job with the clipping. I'm still amazed when I look at a PD level in the GE engine.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That trash can part is really cool. Nice use of those doors.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a n00b because I can't find car park in multiplayer. I did hear Subby say it was part of the editor updates, but sadly I don't know my way around the editor. I understand how to download ips patches. Sorry!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At the least, you just need to install the editor, then look in wherever you installed it, in the Custom Levels directory. Then go to multi, then choose Car Park or G5. If you want to use the editor, start it up from the Start Menu, then Tools -> Apply IPS Patch. Your ROM order must be unflipped (ABCD).

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wreck, how did you manage to create those garbage cans?

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when does it come out?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moonraker: Those garbage cans are actually leftover unused beta objects. I can't remember which model they are, but 008 comes to mind.

Armymen: I haven't touched this mission in quite a while. There was a visual problem with the security office that bothered me. Plenty of ideas still roam in my head for this, though. Don't rule it out.

moonraker808
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have you gotten back to work on it yet wreck?

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Confused How in the world...wait, I think this is quite simple because if you have Car Park in the custom levels section of the editor, you could probably make a Car Park mission then. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: