ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Super Mario 007
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK, one last silly update over a small feature before I return to more "serious" building.

I just felt that these 2 platforms at the sides of the main stairs were not very useful for an FPS as they were, so I tried several modifications to use them.

Original:

1st try. Not very good. Just attempting to change as little as possible to keep the original feel, but it doesn't look very good:

2nd and third versions. I think this is the best way to do it. it makes for a better partitioning of the space, looks better and its sure to be more playable. One version with permeable (shot-trough) handrail and another with solid walls.

After this, and once I do some more considerable advancement, I'll probably start a proper WIP thread with more substantial updates and discussion.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bump i no its a 2 yere oud topic but how is the prajet Radorn?

radorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

underway...
In case you are wondering and don't know, I'm on a streak of computer catastrophe and lack of money to solve it that pretty much prevents me from working on any of these. I'll resume work on them as soon as I can.
Thanks for showing interest.

man... it's been 2 years... Sad I need a damned computer!!! well, I already have a computer that's damned, I need one that's not

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol Razz

I'm still waiting for mine. Well, I still have to buy it! XD

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok cool i cant wat for you to edit and get it going Radorn

Quote:
man... it's been 2 years... I need a damned computer!!! well, I already have a computer that's damned, I need one that's not

lol Laughing thats funny man

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do hope you'll get back on this project when you have the tools necessary to complete it. It just looks like it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it dus look like a fun level to play.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: