ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Halo Combat Evolved Maps to GE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well anyways i managed to clip almost everything ur supposed to walk on except things u cant jump to that in halo u can. i am not sure though on some inclines, there is a liiiittle tiny line between the flat floor and the ramp, sometimes i saw this and would select convert clipping to triangle and it would go away. but im not sure if this happens everywhere im gonna test it out and see if it works in rom. but now that i have a lot of clipping done, when i stan convert clipping it takes forever and seems to freeze ge editor. this time ima just leave it there till it responds, but does it usually take this long?

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok so me and subdrag have been working at it and so far it works in game:

but the clipping is massive! when attempting to stan convert current, ge edit stops responding and seems to take forever. subdrag is on that problem, meanwhile i am placing all the spawns and weapons as close as possible to the original halo level.

note: in game clipping is still off because i just redid clipping connections and didnt stan convert so i was basically stuck in a little invisible room lol

eshocker6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You converted Hang 'em High?! This is also madness...

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I need to start wearing diapers.

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy yes my fellow goldeneyers and i will keep it true to the halo game with a ge twist, next map i attempt if all goes well will be wizard (fun little close quarters combat)

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok about 98% of hang em high is clipped, i just need to split it into rooms so it isnt slow as it is now. then ill do the trivial stuff like add all the spawns n weapons

newest map is wizard, this took like 10 minutes to do, but i need to figure out how to get to the middle (ladder maybe) and how to set the ladders as ge ladders lol...

eshocker6
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

W-w-w-w-w-wizard?! You're killing me =0. Oh and also, are those custom ladders I see!? *Faints* Edit: Oh, you're still trying to work out the ladders. Oh well, still beyond amazing.

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yh it looks crappy but take in count its only like 10 textures.... lmao i could probably pretty them up if i knew how, or someone else might be bright enough. im gonna take a break for now and finalize hangemhigh then do wizard and after that hopefully prisoner.

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scorpion wrote:
The map looks quite familiar... Like I played it just a few days ago...
best game after ge Cool

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just a comment. Please ramps, no ladders!!

DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe. Well I know enough from playing PD that ladders suck. Ramps or nothing imo. I'm not even sure if a player would be visible while climbing or not in GE. Honestly? I think even if the middle wasn't accessible, that would be fine. You could certainly lob GL's through the gaps I believe. Perhaps not, but if you can't get on top of it, I don't see that being a major problem. It will be nice for banking GL's also I think!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I was thinking. It looks like the middle section is a simple platform and nothing else. Nothing connecting to it. I'm guessing the only way to even get to it in Halo is to... what do they call that move again? Oh, right. "Jump", I think it is. But since that maneuver doesn't exist in GoldenEye, there's no other means of getting there. In my opinion, that'd be fine. It can be left there for a nice bit of architecture, which can be used for both cover and bankshots. Ladders in GE multi are a problem that is yet to be worked out, so perhaps it is better not to anger the lion before he's had his meal. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well maybe i could add 4 bridges connecting it to the other 4 sections, and for the parts with the actual ladders i could just clip it so u go against the ladder wall and end up on top, and can drop down the ledge.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: