ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Hammer Information Roundup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does this help?

Do you want the image dialogue values or the textures.txtMultiAddNumbers values?

00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it the preset value for the texture?

00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This doesn't load properly in-game. When I select Runway it freezes. I made a block and made it hollow. Does it refuse to load when things are hollow? I also ungrouped the block for texture application.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE doesn't care about anything from Hammer, just vertices. Are you sure you have one good clipping tile and bare setup starting at that one spot?

00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I clipped the whole floor and I actually did File --> New and did the room with a one solo spawn point.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you make sure all portals were gone? Right click delete all portals? That gets me sometimes since it uses whatever was loaded during export. Then you need to re-export bgfile.

If that fails, save off that clipping, then try one with only one tile and start point above it. If doesnt' work, prob bgfile, but bgfile usually is not an issue

00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's seriously the BG file. I deleted all portals and resaved the project. Plus, I used one clipping tile instead of the whole floor and it still did not work.

Should I just keep trying to make one in Hammer and see if it loads?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you post it I can see what the issue is.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, wait, that last texture is 64 x 64. GE Editor import doesn't support that unless built in GE texture.

DarkKnightmare
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed that all the links for zhlt were dead so i searched and found a new one
ZHLT VERSION 3.4FINAL-http://files.filefront.com/ZHLT+34+Final/;4815078;/fileinfo.html

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, thanks. I updated the first post, but left the link to the tools' homepage (I'm hoping the links there will be fixed eventually).

swordfishx
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: question Reply with quote Back to top

Once your map is good go to file -> export and save the .obj somewhere. This will also export the textures

when i do that, this is what happend

twon things appear

este.mtl

este.OBJ

where are the textures that u say would be export ??

are the este.mtl or theres something im doing wrong ?

in other hands the image tools of ge does no work what could be?? it says error

thks for helping me out!!

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In crafty, go to setup->Options, go to exporting tab and change texture extension to bitmaps

swordfishx
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Camaro wrote:
In crafty, go to setup->Options, go to exporting tab and change texture extension to bitmaps

how am i suppose to do that

this is what appear

1. i have the map made in hammer

2. i open it in crafty

3. i have the archives but he says the texturex appear too but i cant see them

doomo arigatoo gazaimasu

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You should then get a number of bmps depending on how many you used. If you still get none it could be a compiling error, you should be able to see your map fully textured in crafty.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: