ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Sky and Weather Video Plugin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Sky and Weather Video Plugin? Reply with quote Back to top

I cant find a video plugin that renders sky and weather! Alright, Jabos does weather abit, but not as good as I want it to be, and the sky sucks. gl64 or sumthing like that gives great detail, but still no sky. Rices? Rice just sucks all around, as well as sky. (These are the results for me, sometimes differs by graphics cards) Can anybody get the GE sky and weather to render in an emulator?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rice 5.5.1 Smile

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I just tried that version, and it seems to work. Runs extrmely slow, looks like im shooting poop, sky is one color, but, I think the weather works. Geez, I hate that plugin though, runs soooo badly on my pc. Smile Hmm, what other insults can I throw at this plugin? Did I mention the shots look like poopy? Just gotta make sure. Shocked Very Happy

Alright, This video plugin is not too bad compared to TDR sumthin or other I tested, everything rendered all glitchy. The gd or gl64 or sumthin ran great details. I couldn't test Glide64 and some others, they didn't seem to want to be recognized properly by 1964. Im still a fan of Jabos tho, fast run, medium graphics, no sky or weather though.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is your video card? You running the plugin with directx?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Before I was testing on my labtop, some integrated graphics card for sure. I just tested on this good PC, too lazy to specify details right now but Rice performed MUCH better here. No lag, sky and weather rendered beitutifully and perfectly, the only things I noticed were that the back of the pistol was blue and that it still shot poopy, but not as obvious as it was on the labtop. Different computers and graphics cards make big differences, gotta experiment I guess.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: