ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Mupen Won't Let Me Input My N64 Controller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenBanjo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Mupen Won't Let Me Input My N64 Controller Reply with quote Back to top

I calibrated my N64 controller with no problems, and I played Goldeneye on Project64 without any problems.

However, I want to play with my n64 controller online with Mupen (my project64k crashes every time I try to open a game) and I select "4 axis 16 button joystick" but it won't let me enter my controls on my controller.

Any help here?

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what input plugin are u using cause the emulator has nothing to do with that, but you also want to uncheck "Raw Data" in Controller Pak if you're using n-rage's direct input so it doesnt cause you trouble online

GoldenBanjo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm using Jabo's directInput7 1.6 but I also have NRage's direct-input8 1.60

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u might wanna try n-rage's it's the best as far as i know and the most popular. if you have any trouble setting it up just go to www.goldeneyeonline.com and read the tutorial it'll show you how to do almost everything, if you'd like also you can read the one in my signature.

GoldenBanjo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I switched to Nrage and it works now! Thanks so much, now I need to find which plugin makes my game run the fastest.

Thanks again, and I'll check out your tutorial.

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well run the fastest in what sense? video? jabo's direct3d8 1.6 is the best for online play, you can also try rice's but its a little harder to configure.

GoldenBanjo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sometimes when i play my game, whether it's online or offline, it looks like slow animation is on (which it isnt)

r.e.l. 237
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm that could be your speed limit or fps.. go to mupen's settings in general tab and disable speed modifier in Fps / Vis but enable Limit fps

if that doesnt work try using jabo's video plugin 1.6, and disable any advanced settings. if it still doesnt work full speed it could be your computer specs that might be too low to handle it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: